• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
July 22, 2019, 07:57:47 pm

News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.

BASIC PERFORMANCE MODIFICATIONS

Started by JAY-V, February 01, 2004, 03:42:17 pm

« Do's, Don'ts and FAQ's | <HELP!>Project Mini-Me\Franky »
|

NSR

Regi

nice article :) very helpful to newbies ;D

i also suggest to add brake kits, turbocharger and supercharger on the next article :)

girosky

kitikiti

very informative! next one "port and polish" :-)

raven0920

June 08, 2004, 12:42:52 pm #19 Last Edit: June 10, 2004, 04:10:22 am by raven0920
Sana may thread na about suspension mods?

I replaced my Altis mags recently and have been having problems with the new one. Masyadong matagtag. I installed a 17" mags with 215-45-R17 Falken tires. Gusto ko sana palitan ng suspension but I have no idea what to install and where to buy it.

This is the mags that I installed pala http://www.conceptonewheels.com/wheelhtml/havok.html

Brent

Dukie

tanong ko lang ano gamit nilang material dun sa tubing ng cold air intake?....

Brent

July 25, 2004, 07:59:48 pm #22 Last Edit: July 25, 2004, 08:00:24 pm by Brent
Quote from: Dukie on July 23, 2004, 01:23:13 pm
tanong ko lang ano gamit nilang material dun sa tubing ng cold air intake?....

Different manufacturers use different kinds of tubing each with their own claim of performance increase. But if they told you what it exactly is, then they'd have to kill you.  ;)

deejay

nice article sir brent...sana next tym reagrding suspension and major racing set-ups naman.ciao
==<<Life is Short, Dive Hard!!!>>==

http://members.cardomain.com/dee_jay19

Brent

Suspension article still in the works. I'm trying to simplify it because the topic is too broad.

FlyLO

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! :wav:

Brent

zoids

well said brent but i think you missed out some items like anti-sway bars, lower tie bars.. ;D. or is there a part 2 coming? still informative though.. thank you and more articles to come.. ;D

deejay

Brent

Quote from: zoids on January 11, 2005, 04:09:20 pm
well said brent but i think you missed out some items like anti-sway bars, lower tie bars.. ;D. or is there a part 2 coming? still informative though.. thank you and more articles to come.. ;D

You're right. I think I will add a paragraph or two on anti-sway/anti-roll bars. Its still within basic.

|

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter