News:

Welcome to the AutoIndustriya.com Car Discussion Forums!

Main Menu

pirated or orig?

Started by orbos, May 05, 2004, 06:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

orbos

do you patronize piracy :( or buys orig cd's 8)? and why?

;D

me, i'm now starting to buy origs....but i'm still lending some pirated cd's for previews/audition. :P ...hopefully i can stop soon...hehehe

R-A-Y

Some CD's I buy original, especially those that are not-so popular that they go down to the 300 price range...

But for those that cost over 1400-1900 for a set of 2 (and sometimes just 1) CD, I will have to go back to my favorite little store in Greenhills that has those tunes burned from the original, and for dance/house/chill music that doesn't need ultimate quality in terms of build, the pirated price can't be beat ;D

Raymond

Yep, some CD's original, especially those hard-to-find.

But surprisingly dami na ring pirated na hard-to-find. Hehehe

miko

i buy pirated kasi mura eh.....

pero when i give it as a present i buy the orig.... ???
the SUN just BURST into ORANGES......

cronk

both

kung may bago tapos di mahintay, download sa net tapos convert.

TsarColeGrey

ako kasi hiraman ng DVD ng mga friends and family ko (200+ pirated titles)... i buy the Pirated para yun ang pinapahiram ko then kung super okey yung Movie... i buy the original for my collection (30+ original DVD's mostly hard to find ones)!   ;)
Do not follow where the path might lead....
        ....Go where there is no path and leave a TRAIL!

orbos

Quote from: TsarColeGrey on May 05, 2004, 02:07:31 PM
ako kasi hiraman ng DVD ng mga friends and family ko (200+ pirated titles)... i buy the Pirated para yun ang pinapahiram ko then kung super okey yung Movie... i buy the original for my collection (30+ original DVD's mostly hard to find ones)!   ;)

smart dude! ;D 8)

jp_757

ako both din... pag audio cd original pero pag movies i buy pirated... pero sometimes depende din sa movie kung worth it pang original or not. :)
"Speed Needs No Translation"

bruns

wats the difference between pirated cd and orig??? in terms of sound quality???

Raymond

Quote from: bruns on May 10, 2004, 10:44:02 PM
wats the difference between pirated cd and orig??? in terms of sound quality???
To the untrained ear and so-so equipment, wala. Otherwise, meron.

jUERGeN

depends, when the cd is pricey i go for the pirated if, less that 300 at what ray said, i'd gp for the orig..

but most of the time i go for copying the origs hehehe  ;D
"we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does

El

if i really like the artist and like more than one track in the CD, i buy orig...  

i buy pirate cds for compilation... mahal masyado orig hehe

if not, then i just download and burn for myself ;D

firesnake_ph

ako I always buy original Audio CDs, pero sa video mixed may pirated ako may orig ako.

-jason-

most of the time, i buy orig cd's, lalo na if the album is really worth keeping and collecting. otherwise pirated na lang. but what i do is buy the original, make a copy then yung yung lalagay ko sa kotse, so the orig cd won't be subjected to scratch.

bRri_GD3

most of the time i download it tru the internet..and burn for my self...but mas marami ako pirated cd kaysa sa orig :)

|
Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel