• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
September 23, 2019, 04:19:22 am

News:

Welcome to the AutoIndustriya.com Car Discussion Forums!

.:: UAAP Season 67 ::.

Started by Chi, June 07, 2004, 10:00:04 pm

« When in hongkong... | GET FREE INSURANCE!!! »
|

VanTan

Quote from: kyle on September 30, 2004, 11:54:43 am
go DLSU !!! para wala tyo pasok bks!

heheh kakatense ung game knina ah hehehe... kala ko talo na eh hehe la ba pasok bukas? ;D

Chi

El

i wasnt able to watch the game :'(

anyways congrats to lasalle... what a feat!

they deserved it in a sense they really had to work hard for it... fighting a team with more height, heft, experience and talent...s

had feu won, it would had been because of the four mentioned advantages...

casio had a breakout game... and for lasalle's sake sana it is the start of his steady ascent to star player-dom...like he was when he was with san beda high...

his last three point shot ..made him look like a small version of renren ritualo... if cardona graduates this year... and i think he would... at least may pamalit na siya in casio...

and things look brighter for dlsu since most of its players now are sophomores....

again...well deserved championship!!! ;D

R-A-Y

They said it was a close fight. Unbelieveable :o somehow La Salle pulled off something that Ateneo did over 2 years ago when there was a doubt that they will even make it in the final 4.

Apparently the season was more of a learning experience for them instead of a struggle to survive. This has been the case of their campaign last year when they never reached the finals. I think they were searching for a winning formula and somehow got it in the end.

Congratulations :)

EL3MenT0_101

DLSU!!!!!!!! ANIMO LASALLE!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats...

L e V i n e

Lufet ng La Salle ! Para sa non-believers, sorry na alng kayo. Para naman sa mga DLSU fans, e enjoy natin toh!

wohooo!  ;D

miko

congrats Lasalle!!!!!....... ;D ;D ;D
the SUN just BURST into ORANGES......

sideswiped

pra sa lasalle tlga,..feu cnt make a larger lead,. i was'nt surprise na kaya kuhanin ng lasalle ung game,. i was so shock sa game n miranda pati sa buong series prng d sya ung miranda n nglaro last year na w/ so much passion n intensity,...prang takot n takot sya sa p/guard ng lasalle nd sobrang dribol ang bagal dumiskarte,..i admire lassalle players ang tatapang lalo n c yeo,casio,tang congrats to lasalle!

M.com

FEU man for man is a stronger team, but then in games like this, luck also plays a big role in winning. La Salle nonetheless has a talented pool. Congratulations anyway for our Team's victory. To FEU hats off for being an excellent opponent. We look forward to a lot of great games to come!! ;D

glock26ph

Animo La Salle!!!!

Great game FEU!

-Andrew-

may pasok padin DLSU even nanalo ng championship. bago na kasi yun brother who is in charge eh. dati pag finals walang pasok. pag champ wala uli pasok eheheheh itong bagong brother wala ata paki sa sports development ng school. otherwise, it's all good, as long as champs.

cardona has one more year together with yeo. sa alam ko c gaco lang mawawala. im not sure about gavino though. there are rumors that the center spot will be given to rico meirhoffer and this yugoslav guy who will enter nxt season as a rookie. i think they have one more year to make another title shot. then after that probably rebuilding stage uli sila with the departure of yeo and cardona. by that time arana, cabatu, and casio would have to step up as the main guys for lasalle.

dapat gawing 2 spot talaga si casio and not as PG like he was played this season. last season he was paired with gatchalian and he played superb in that shooting guard position. halatang mas comfortable siya. look at renren, even though he's small, #2 talaga siya coz of the spot up plays franz is giving him. dapat ganun gawin nila kay casio, parang renren din. pag uminit si casio like he did in high school, unstoppable.
We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.

R-A-Y

Quote from: -Andrew- on October 02, 2004, 03:18:42 pm
may pasok padin DLSU even nanalo ng championship. bago na kasi yun brother who is in charge eh. dati pag finals walang pasok. pag champ wala uli pasok eheheheh itong bagong brother wala ata paki sa sports development ng school. otherwise, it's all good, as long as champs.

Dapat si brother Andrew yung namamahala para walang pasok noh? Hehehe ;D

El

nabasa ko nga sa dyaryo na mac mac wants one more year with coach franz.

ianski_31

Congrats to all DLSU supporters here in AI..

at least our Tams played like true champs and played their hearts out..ganun talaga buhayaaay :'(

next year uli 8)

|

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter