• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
September 18, 2019, 09:02:30 pm

News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.


..:: UAAP Season 68 ::..

Started by Chi, July 17, 2005, 07:32:15 am

« Backstreet Boys China! | high end audio fair at mandarin »
|

ALREY_03

Argh!! FEU is now 6-0 after beating DLSU earlier... from the start FEU had a really good start, sinking 2 early 3 treys care of jonas villaneuva and rizada.  la salle had a nice during the 3rd qtr cutting the lead down to only 4 pts at the end of 3rd.. but a 7-0 run by FEU to start the 4th was basically a hard stab to the momentum of la salle... well, bawi nalang sa 2nd round..   >: ???

Arnold


Go ADAMSON!!!

Wla lang cheer ko lang skool ko.

Money is my GAME

mustang65

ateneo is officially on a roll! go ateneo!  ;D

jc intal has much improved his outside shot and is now getting the respect of his opponents.

japeth is just awesome!

la is la, always reliable...

i hope we make the finals this year...
still, feu and lasalle are the teams to beat.  i expect lasalle to do really well in the second round.

El

Tapos na ang first round,

FEU (7-0) will take 1 of the "twice to beat" slots in the final four albeit another sweep in the second round (which is highly likely).  

This leaves UE(5-2),ADMU(5-2),DLSU(4-3) and UP(4-3) to fight for the remaining 3 slots in the final four

ADAMSON,UST and NU can look forward to next year already :)

R-A-Y

What I like about the Ateneo team right now is that Norman Black has given the bench the opportunity to get some valuable playing time. It's essential to have a deep bench especially for the mid-game, and by giving them exposure in the field, they gain confidence and better team chemistry :D This time no one dominates in terms of scoring. Everyone gives a sizeable contribution ;D

engel

narinig ko sa radyo the other day.. japeth "the prophet"  ;D wahahhahha where the hell do they come up with these names???

mustang65

Quote from: R-A-Y on August 08, 2005, 06:43:44 am
What I like about the Ateneo team right now is that Norman Black has given the bench the opportunity to get some valuable playing time. It's essential to have a deep bench especially for the mid-game, and by giving them exposure in the field, they gain confidence and better team chemistry :D This time no one dominates in terms of scoring. Everyone gives a sizeable contribution ;D


i agree... i think he realizes that ateneo's bench had little exposure last year then suddenly they have to step up this year... i like the way he keeps them on the court for as long as he can. this will surely benefit them by the end of the season.

go ateneo!  ;D

Bruticus

UE just gave FEU its' 1st loss a while ago, winning by 5. UST also shocked UP in OT.

El

UE did the same last year to Ateneo's 7 game winning streak...if i remember correctly  :o



Bruticus

What a game kanina, FEU winning over La Salle by 1 pt. Panalo na sana if Yeo made the 3 pt. shot before the buzzer.

El

Updated team standings as of Sunday, August 28, 2005
                 W-L
FEU            9-1
ADMU         8-2
UE              8-3
DLSU          6-4
UP             5-6  
UST           3-8  
ADU          3-8  
NU            0-10

FEU - pasok na sa final 4.
ADMU/UE/DLSU - needs to reach 9 wins to ensure final 4 spot.  For ADMU&UE, another UP loss would ensure their spots in the final four.
UP - needs to win as much of their remaining games and hope that any of UE/ADMU/DLSU begin a serious losing streak
UST/ADU - there is still a small window to the final four...but they would need to win all their remaining games and DLSU to lose all of its remaining games and UP to win no more than 1 of its remaining 3 games



Anyone know when the ADMU-DLSU 2nd round matchup will be?

Bruticus

Quote from: El on August 28, 2005, 01:32:06 pm
Updated team standings as of Sunday, August 28, 2005
                 W-L
FEU            9-1
ADMU         8-2
UE              8-3
DLSU          6-4
UP             5-6  
UST           3-8  
ADU          3-8  
NU            0-10

FEU - pasok na sa final 4.
ADMU/UE/DLSU - needs to reach 9 wins to ensure final 4 spot.  For ADMU&UE, another UP loss would ensure their spots in the final four.
UP - needs to win as much of their remaining games and hope that any of UE/ADMU/DLSU begin a serious losing streak
UST/ADU - there is still a small window to the final four...but they would need to win all their remaining games and DLSU to lose all of its remaining games and UP to win no more than 1 of its remaining 3 games



Anyone know when the ADMU-DLSU 2nd round matchup will be?



Sept. 15, which falls on a Thursday.

mustang65

sept15? oh man... :(

i have classes til 3pm... tsk tsk... game or int'l econ? hmmm ???


Bruticus

Yung mga boss pwedeng mag-cancel ng meeting for that.

R-A-Y

Quote from: Bruticus on August 28, 2005, 06:04:31 pm
Yung mga boss pwedeng mag-cancel ng meeting for that.


In our office, I bet they will ;D

|

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter