• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
September 23, 2019, 03:54:26 am

News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.

Best Carwash, saan?

Started by jason_x, September 08, 2005, 06:02:26 pm

« Bodyworks and Paintshop reputable in Tungko Lagro Area | Car Wash using "Dishwashing Liquid" »
|

hungryalien

big berts (pasig) for me is a lot better than most meguires that i've been to..

for quick/daily wash, i go to bubbles and foam along p.guevarra in san juan.. they use buckets/shampoo instead of the foam machine. for php90 its better than a lot that charges 100-150 per wash.

rt140se

z_lynx

best carwash?

try washing your car by yourself... just use a nice car shampoo, a washmit and a good microfibre drying towel.

-its free
-its a good exercise

not only will your car look good but so will you since your burning some unwanted fat in your body ;D

Degu

Quote from: hungryalien on December 24, 2010, 03:00:20 pm
big berts (pasig) for me is a lot better than most meguires that i've been to..

for quick/daily wash, i go to bubbles and foam along p.guevarra in san juan.. they use buckets/shampoo instead of the foam machine. for php90 its better than a lot that charges 100-150 per wash.

You should also try ZeroStain along F. Blumentritt :)
Selling Motul Products (CRDi Specific, H-Tech, Multipower, 300V, etc).

john5

Quote from: z_lynx on December 26, 2010, 01:28:17 pm
best carwash?

try washing your car by yourself... just use a nice car shampoo, a washmit and a good microfibre drying towel.

-its free
-its a good exercise

not only will your car look good but so will you since your burning some unwanted fat in your body ;D

+1 ako dito,tipid pa at mas mapapamahal sa iyo auto mo,nagpapalinis lang ako pag madumi na talaga which rarely happens

galant fox

If your in the east area (marikina, montalban, cainta) nothing beats Rivers carwash. They manufacture and sell car care chemicals kaya hindi tipid. They even use pink or green foam, first time ever sa carwash, just to show their products. after the carwash they apply free Quick detailer wax! Free din ang tire black na matte or glossy finish, depending on your choice, and take note.. wala sling, non sticky at non staining at dry to touch pero kintab at parang bago tires mo. damage is 60 pesos only. sikat sa mga car club! like grupo toyota and club nissan sentra and sentra club.

BallestoTheBest

hi, boss kelly. si mar to of grupo toyota. ganda talaga ng itsura ng rivers carwash. kaso lang patrain nyo muna yung mga carwash boys nyo natuyuan ng pink na shampoo yung sa may pinto ko kaya medyo namutla pero ok naman na. pinapolish ko na sa bigberts kanina bumalik na yung kulay. good luck sa inyo ni boss mark

mirage

If youre from the south area specifically pque try playhaus 60 pesos only pero meticoloso maglinis. pwede mo pa ipa jack auto mo kung lowere para malinisan ung ila ilalim :)
www.pris.mymitsuph.com- The premiere Mitsubishi enthusiast autoclub of the Philippines!

john5

Quote from: galant fox on February 12, 2011, 02:12:12 pm
If your in the east area (marikina, montalban, cainta) nothing beats Rivers carwash. They manufacture and sell car care chemicals kaya hindi tipid. They even use pink or green foam, first time ever sa carwash, just to show their products. after the carwash they apply free Quick detailer wax! Free din ang tire black na matte or glossy finish, depending on your choice, and take note.. wala sling, non sticky at non staining at dry to touch pero kintab at parang bago tires mo. damage is 60 pesos only. sikat sa mga car club! like grupo toyota and club nissan sentra and sentra club.

san banda to boss ;)pasig ako

Conan®

Quote from: john5 on February 24, 2011, 02:58:29 pm

Did you happen to skip BallestoTheBest's reply above?

BallestoTheBest

Quote from: john5 on February 24, 2011, 02:58:29 pm

malapit sya sir sa welding shop sa may paliparan. ganda ng itsura ng car wash nila hehe may mga ilaw ilaw pa gilid. chaka mura lang rin ang charge dyan, ok yan pag tipid mode ka. pero bantayan mo lang habang naghuhugas kasi minsan parang bata yung mga carwash boy nila! d binanlawan ng mabuti yung sa may right door ko nagkamark ng natuyong soap, or better yet dala ka ng sariling soap tapus pahugas mo sakanila

shaolin

Very recently i've tried having my car washed at Capetown Autospa inside Pasig Greenpark Village sa manggahan Pasig. OC mga tao nila sa paglilinis so am very happy with their service.  Nameet ko yung owners and they are very hands on. Ambiance is good as well (not the typical carwash na napuntahan ko na). You can actually bring your family and eat... try thei bbq, sisig and drifting tea. One of a kind.

pongheisenberg

How about in Antipolo? Anyone tried Protec along Ortigas ave in Cainta near brookside

Quote from: jason_x on September 08, 2005, 06:02:26 pm
guys para sa inyo saan pinakaokay magpacar wash? how much charge? and saan area yon?

Not trying to be indifferent. But every car was shop has their own style of cleaning and loyal clients. Cleaning depends on how meticulous a client is. You will never find satisfaction. That is why some car owners prefer to buy best tools for the job and clean their car themselves. It's an investment and accomplishment after all. On the other hand, if you do not have the time, much patience and not too meticulous. Mentioned shops or your favorite local shop will be more than enough.

|

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter