• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
September 18, 2019, 09:26:03 pm

News:

Welcome to the AutoIndustriya.com Car Discussion Forums!

..:: UAAP Season 69 ::..

Started by El, July 05, 2006, 05:36:50 am

« condo prices at legaspi village? | Watch live ppv Boxing online? »
|

El

swiftdevil

Bruticus

Bakasyon muna kami. See you next year.  ;D ;D Seriously, it is going to be a close fight between UE, Ateneo and FEU for the title, tapos UP & UST will most likely fight it out for the 4th slot. May the best team win! And good luck nga pala to Japeth A. who is looking for a Division 1 team in the U.S.

El

adamson pa....

dlsu's loss is up's gain... galing ng rookies nila...dapat sa DLSU mga yun

El

next to the NU-FEU upset, tinambakan ng UST ang UE Warriors yesterday :o

If UST makes the final four, and it most probably will, Jervy Cruz is a lock for ROY, probably even MVP... he makes his teammates look very good

whats makes the win yesterday even more remarkable, UST won without Jemal Vizcarra, imagine if they had him on the floor :o

peng23

whats strory with ATENEO these days, the last time I saw the newspaper they are 5-0  :o

better be active again
I like girls how i like my cars; fast and topless

"Live Today Like The Gift That It Is" - unknown
"You want to grow....you have to learn first"

El

Quote from: peng23 on August 03, 2006, 06:22:31 am
whats strory with ATENEO these days, the last time I saw the newspaper they are 5-0  :o

better be active again

i dont quite get it... anyways

Ateneo is currently 5-0... it has height (Al Husseini, Kramer, Arao, Quimson, Intal), teamwork and is well coached 8)

R-A-Y

I think the remaining players finally realized that since there are not that many superstars in their team left, all they have is each other and they better get along if they want to get a title this year.

Kinda like the Detroit Pistons ;)

R-A-Y

OMG!!!! Did you guys see the ADMU-UST game a while ago? Unbelieveable :o :o :o !!!!

Hen

Quote from: R-A-Y on September 24, 2006, 05:19:08 pm
OMG!!!! Did you guys see the ADMU-UST game a while ago? Unbelieveable :o :o :o !!!!

ust played really good but they've been DOUGed  ;)

well played by both teams!
Perari Testalambo

R-A-Y

Talagang nakaw na tira noh? Hindi kasi binantayan eh. Ayun libre sa loob.

A beautifully orchestrated game by Norman Black :)

blackrolla

what a game !!!     ;D  lufet   8)

borly

my home boy number 17 and the rest of his gang are just off the hook! :D
"Wealth is of the heart and mind. Not the pocket."
-BBC

jp_757

It was a sorry loss for ust :( But, it was a great game. There is still a chance to tie it up :) I think UST will be the team to watch in the coming years :)
"Speed Needs No Translation"

R-A-Y

For me, the one that made a difference in the outcome fo the game was Laterre. His rebounds and blocks and some crunch time scores really gave Ateneo the much needed boost on both the defense and offense. That's why he's seeing a lot more playing time now :D

Si Arao, well.... I think he needs to improve a bit more. Let's just put it at that ::)

|

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter