• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
September 23, 2019, 03:50:06 am

News:

Welcome to the AutoIndustriya.com Car Discussion Forums!

..:: UAAP Season 69 ::..

Started by El, July 05, 2006, 05:36:50 am

« condo prices at legaspi village? | Watch live ppv Boxing online? »
|

enjoy

Congrats to UST. They played a great game.

Hats off to Macky, of the three graduating players (Intal, Kramer and Escalona) he was the one who played like there really was no tomorow. He made sure that his last game was his best. And what a heart breaker for Intal missing possible game winning drives to the basket in the dying seconds of regulation and overtime but nonetheless he played with heart and a lot of determination. So hats off to you too.

What a great cage match game 3 was. I camped out the blue eagle gym with some friends just to be able to get upper a tickets and hindi nasayang yung pagod namin. It was a great game. Wouldve been better if ateneo got the win but thats life. So tonight ill just shed a tear for the entire blue eagle team who gave it their best. :'( Macky, Doug and Jc you all will be missed and will always be treasured by the ateneo community.

(courtesy of rpsports.com)

Go Ateneo!
One Big Fight!
Till next season. For now i shall stand on my hill and wait for Loyola's colors to fly again.
The things that you own end up owning you.

borly

true that buddy! you gotta give it to our players!

i actually cried going out of the arena, i just couldn't help but feel bad... i wanted to graduate sana with a win... :(

but that's life :)
"Wealth is of the heart and mind. Not the pocket."
-BBC

|

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter