A car enthusiast forum based in the Philippines with over two decades of intelligent discussions about cars, driving, in-car entertainment, motorsports, off-roading, and motoring life.

News:

Welcome to the AutoIndustriya.com Car Discussion Forums!

Main Menu

WELCOME TO THE NEW AI!

Started by Benj, August 01, 2007, 12:04:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AUCH

new site is looking good man...  keep up the good work mate! :thumbsup:

kyle

wow new layout, nice work! like the black background.

only quirk about is that mas ok sana kng parang justified sa gitna yun site especially for people using resolutions like 1280x1024 like me para hindi lahat nasa left. :) yun lang.

2slow240

#32
feedback lang, is it just me or does it sometimes take quite a bit of waiting for the page to load? sometimes its a snap, there are times that it just takes too long. ive tried simultaneously loading three sites, and the ai site does not seem to load properly, i had to hit reload a few times too.

is it maybe because of too much people on ai at the same time?

comment lang.
great looking btw!
:thumbsup:

joaquiboy

I also like the new AI logo; I noticed that the 'A' looks like a highway with lane markers, was this intended ever since? If so, it is now more pronounced in the new logo, which is really cool and is a really nice concept.   :thumbsup:
...and we 'drive' our cars on the 'parkway' and 'park' our cars on the 'driveway'...

Paul

Quote from: kyle on August 01, 2007, 09:33:13 PM
wow new layout, nice work! like the black background.

only quirk about is that mas ok sana kng parang justified sa gitna yun site especially for people using resolutions like 1280x1024 like me para hindi lahat nasa left. :) yun lang.

same thoughts here.  :wave:

FlyLO

 :cheer: I love it! :)

Thanks AI! :)
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! :wav:

BEU_555

great work!!

ganda ng mga icons sarap gamitin  :wav:

itchywitch

I like the new look.  Seems easier to navigate through all the content too.

Great job guys!   :cheer:

Dj

Quote from: joaqui on August 02, 2007, 07:43:21 AM
I also like the new AI logo; I noticed that the 'A' looks like a highway with lane markers, was this intended ever since? If so, it is now more pronounced in the new logo, which is really cool and is a really nice concept.   :thumbsup:

Onga no! haha! Didn't noticed it...   :D
The only place where success comes before work is in a dictionary.  :evil5:

Brent

Quote from: joaqui on August 02, 2007, 07:43:21 AM
I also like the new AI logo; I noticed that the 'A' looks like a highway with lane markers, was this intended ever since? If so, it is now more pronounced in the new logo, which is really cool and is a really nice concept.   :thumbsup:

Good you noticed. Not too many people notice it at first look. The new logo represents our new site philosophy of moving ahead. (since moving forward is already the tagline of Toyota) :)

DTNS

I just noticed Brent's personal title here in the AI Talkboard: "OWNER!"  O0  the title to beat all titles!  :occasion14: hahaha!  ;D

Dj

Quote from: DTNS on August 04, 2007, 07:27:15 AM
I just noticed Brent's personal title here in the AI Talkboard: "OWNER!"  O0  the title to beat all titles!  :occasion14: hahaha!  ;D

Benj's also an owner... haha! :D
The only place where success comes before work is in a dictionary.  :evil5:

deejay

congrats guys!!! cool tlaga yung new version :)
==<<Life is Short, Dive Hard!!!>>==

http://members.cardomain.com/dee_jay19

orbos

nice new site...kudos to the admins (forum and web) :wav:

JAY-V


AI just keeps getting better and better! kudos to brent and benj

|