• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
September 18, 2019, 09:32:03 pm

News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.


*What's for Lunch? Thread*

Started by aid03, April 28, 2008, 08:26:03 pm

« Your Top 5 Driving Games. | what's the best gun to buy? »
|

R-A-Y

there's this fried fish wrap I got for lunch

Man... everything here is fried :o

jabo

Quote from: R-A-Y on May 01, 2008, 06:42:02 am
there's this fried fish wrap I got for lunch

Man... everything here is fried :o


where are you at anyways? well, as much as I enjoy fried foods, french fries, fish and chips and more junk foods, I can't eat them anymore according to my doctor. Man, thats why I hate visiting the doctor...well, thats the way to live I guess I gonna be a vegetarian, no, I have to be to be healthy... byebye good food.

cronk

Quote from: jabo on May 01, 2008, 10:09:32 am
.....well, as much as I enjoy fried foods, french fries, fish and chips and more junk foods, I can't eat them anymore according to my doctor. Man, thats why I hate visiting the doctor...


same here, when my doctor told me "you can't eat this and that..... "




I stopped seeing my doctor


:thumbsup:


El


Conan®

I had Vigan Longganiza at Via Mare.  :thumbsup:

fafa_roland

ate at tony romas, nagbago na cla! waaahhhh! mas masarap dati! had baby back ribs.

R-A-Y

Quote from: jabo on May 01, 2008, 10:09:32 am
where are you at anyways? well, as much as I enjoy fried foods, french fries, fish and chips and more junk foods, I can't eat them anymore according to my doctor. Man, thats why I hate visiting the doctor...well, thats the way to live I guess I gonna be a vegetarian, no, I have to be to be healthy... byebye good food.


I'm in Dallas right now.

Not only is everything fried, everything is in huge servings.

I can see why 50% of Americans are overweight :o

kyle

Quote from: R-A-Y on May 01, 2008, 07:47:28 pm
I'm in Dallas right now.

Not only is everything fried, everything is in huge servings.

I can see why 50% of Americans are overweight :o


haha yup, i noticed that once people reach 30 years old here most of them get really really fat. the only thin people i see are mostly teenagers but some of them are really huge too. i think the problem is getting worse and worse. a few years ago i dont think it was this bad.

that's why homecooked chicken tinola muna ako for lunch. :))

cronk


R-A-Y

Fried chicken fillet wrapped in pita bread

djmondortiz


aid03

Quote from: R-A-Y on May 01, 2008, 07:47:28 pm
I'm in Dallas right now.

Not only is everything fried, everything is in huge servings.

I can see why 50% of Americans are overweight :o

i was just there last week for work but im back in san antonio. you should go to galleria and if you wanna hit up some bars go to greenville...

for lunch today is water.  ;D ate breakfast

djmondortiz


cronk


aid03


|

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter