My Evo 8 vs 500RHP+Cobra,R/T with Nitrous,Supra, STI...(Street/Track Racing Vid)

Started by evovin, November 29, 2008, 04:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evovin

Street racing in Florida
1st video I mis-shift 2nd gear on the 2nd run with Grey Cobra but still won ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyvP2de4nXM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3yNVC5OeJc



Import Face Off 2008 I won 3rd place


Silver Grey Supra beat me. He was on Drag radials, Race gas with Nitrous. I was running street tires no nitrous!!! Both silver and white Supra has nitrous and drag radial but I beat the white one. You will see the white Supra when he sprayed he lost traction. I will be back with better tires, aggressive tune and new camshaft and intake manifold. With slicks and these parts+ tune on Q16 Race fuel I should be in low/mid 10's. Take note that my Evo still a street car, full weight,full interior with AC. I only took off my spare tires and jack. ;)


[email protected]/209kph

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=551KCV-Cdv4

[email protected]/207kph

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAGNLv0PxZY

[email protected]/207kph

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJUfTtt_Rwo

[email protected]/202kph
( I bogged off the line but still won  ;) )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klE0z5TwoLI


Here is the HD version

http://semotorsports.com/media/video/Montgomery-Project-FINAL.wmv

Different Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM9JkGsPvgI

Some practice run at 1/8 mile
(old tune/lower boost)
http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x60/evovin/?action=view&current=40c76981.pbr





evovin

Quote from: 1jdmsx;506697The only pictures i took were of cars i liked or wanted to see.  the rest were hondas and trucks.  weksos.





































































And now to the races.


R35 GTR


Josh


Mac vs Sti


Josh












This was the Flyer of Import Face Off this year
Front

Back




jUs-


evovin


Accord GTR

So nice the track and the roads compared to over here.  Wish we had some of that infrastructure here.  A dedicated drag strip is best,  not using the main straight of a circuit track as the drag strip.


There is no dishonor in losing the race. There is

samurai_rex

nice run!

a few questions if you dont mind.

1. what turbo are you using?
2. what's the psi when you made your 11sec run?
3. what fuel pump are you using?
4. any piggyback system?

thanks a bunch!

head of operations smx convention center :)

evovin

Quote from: samurai_rex on December 06, 2008, 11:45:59 AM
nice run!

a few questions if you dont mind.

1. what turbo are you using? Buschur HTA37R  https://secure.buschurracing.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_30_127&products_id=1193&osCsid=9ea68e7360ab13e868cb61212e2141f8
2. what's the psi when you made your 11sec run? 34psi but tappers down to 31psi
3. what fuel pump are you using? I have Buschur Double pumer system.(2 Walbro 255LPH) https://secure.buschurracing.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_28&products_id=947
4. any piggyback system? I have AEM EMS  https://secure.buschurracing.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_59&products_id=93

thanks a bunch!

samurai_rex

evovin,

thanks for the info!
34-31psi  :o  and 2x walbro 255LPH wow!

yeah! DB is a 4G63T guru indeed.

great job on the set-up!

are you running on stock internals? hmm.... wiseco?

head of operations smx convention center :)

jUs-

Quote from: evovin on December 06, 2008, 02:16:15 AM
Where you from and where you at now?

I was at SoCal from January-June this year. I'm back in Hong Kong now.

evovin

Quote from: samurai_rex on December 07, 2008, 02:50:11 PM
evovin,

thanks for the info!
34-31psi  :o  and 2x walbro 255LPH wow!

yeah! DB is a 4G63T guru indeed.

great job on the set-up!

are you running on stock internals? hmm.... wiseco?


My mod list:

Ported head
ARP Head studs L19
HKS 280's
1200c injectors
2.0 Wiseco Pistons
Eagle H Beams
ARP Rod Bolts
Clevite main and rod bearings
Shep T-case(w/Helical LSD)
Shep Tranny(longer 1st gear, longer 4th gear and double synchro 5th gear)
Exedy Twin Disc HD
AEM EMS 5 bar map sensor
ETS 3.5 FMIC
BR HTA37R
BR UICP
BR double pumper
FG LICP
Tial 44mm WG
Tial 50mm bov
HKS DLI

I got a new AMS Fuel rail, Driven Innovation Intake manifold and Buschur Cams going in this month...Then will get re-tune w/ Vp Q16 Race fuel. It should be around 650whp+. (Im sitting at 540ish right now)







































samurai_rex

Quote from: evovin on December 07, 2008, 03:55:10 PM

My mod list:

Ported head
ARP Head studs L19
HKS 280's
1200c injectors
2.0 Wiseco Pistons
Eagle H Beams
ARP Rod Bolts
Clevite main and rod bearings
Shep T-case(w/Helical LSD)
Shep Tranny(longer 1st gear, longer 4th gear and double synchro 5th gear)
Exedy Twin Disc HD
AEM EMS 5 bar map sensor
ETS 3.5 FMIC
BR HTA37R
BR UICP
BR double pumper
FG LICP
Tial 44mm WG
Tial 50mm bov
HKS DLI

I got a new AMS Fuel rail, Driven Innovation Intake manifold and Buschur Cams going in this month...Then will get re-tune w/ Vp Q16 Race fuel. It should be around 650whp+. (Im sitting at 540ish right now)


i guessed you were in the 550ish hp range when you mentioned 30+ psi and 2 walbro 255LPHs.... and i was right that you are using wiseco + other internal goodies.

keep us updated on the upgrade and tuning.


head of operations smx convention center :)

evovin

Got my new Turbo PT6262 yesterday :)











Pics of my lil evovin next to PT6262 turbo:lol:













will install it with my TurboTrix Racing T3 Manifold







evoholic

great pics evovin, nice to see you're starting the lil one young ;D good to see you here too, saw your vids and posts :thumbsup: at evolutionm.net
I drove it like i stole it!

speedyfix

great pics of your kid and the turbine! i'm sure he'll be a gearhead too when he grows up! :occasion14:
Migs - 09175347636
Shop - 7226117

www.speedyfixph.com

308 P. Guevarra corner Seaview St San Juan

Crazy Eyes

"Arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel