• Welcome to Car Forums Philippines - AutoIndustriya.com. Please login or sign up.

June 04, 2020, 07:40:45 AM

News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.

Nintendo Wii

Started by Sweet Lover, October 20, 2009, 07:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sweet Lover

Hi All

Im planning to purchase a nintendo wii console in the US. Some questions:
- mern bang mabibile na bala sa greenhills kahit young copy lang?
- kelangan pa bang ipa convert para makabasa ng local na bala? (yung parang sa play station nung araw)

Thanks

E

R-A-Y

If you plan to get non-original games, best to just purchase the tweaked ones here in Manila. They already offer it with a few games for 12-15k. ends up cheaper and less hassle on your side.

chicong22

Before you buy a wii, its better to have a lot of people ready to play games with you there. unlike the ps3, games in the wii are more cooperative. You can easily get bored with the wii. Graphics wise, more of kiddy siya. And yes, i do suggest that you have rechargable batteries for your wii para lang less hassle for u to change the batteries of the wiimotes. two double As lang. 

Anyone knows if guitar hero will also release a beattles collection too?

Sweet Lover

October 20, 2009, 09:39:47 PM #3 Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 09:42:36 PM by Sweet Lover Driver
Quote from: R-A-Y on October 20, 2009, 06:43:54 PM
If you plan to get non-original games, best to just purchase the tweaked ones here in Manila. They already offer it with a few games for 12-15k. ends up cheaper and less hassle on your side.

ahhhh sabe ko na nga be e. tama ka dun bile na lang ako sa maynila.

Post Merge: October 20, 2009, 09:42:36 PM

Quote from: chicong22 on October 20, 2009, 09:10:34 PM
Before you buy a wii, its better to have a lot of people ready to play games with you there. unlike the ps3, games in the wii are more cooperative. You can easily get bored with the wii. Graphics wise, more of kiddy siya. And yes, i do suggest that you have rechargable batteries for your wii para lang less hassle for u to change the batteries of the wiimotes. two double As lang. 

Anyone knows if guitar hero will also release a beattles collection too?

Thats true, boring pag mag-isa ka lang. Its actually for my family.

z_lynx

Quote from: Sweet Lover Driver on October 20, 2009, 07:29:16 AM
Hi All

Im planning to purchase a nintendo wii console in the US. Some questions:
- mern bang mabibile na bala sa greenhills kahit young copy lang?
- kelangan pa bang ipa convert para makabasa ng local na bala? (yung parang sa play station nung araw)

Thanks

E

-meron fake cd dito sa greenhills ( sa shoppesville plus area 3rd floor ) mga 100php a pcs
-kailangan pa convert mo locally yung wii mo kasi iba iba  kasi ang mod chips ( not really sure) para sure ka yung bilhin mong mod chips pa test mo na rin
-meron akong mga kamag-anak na nag ba buy-and-sell ng ps2/ps3/x-box360/nitendo wii tapos pinabebenta nila sa mga  taga          www.pinoyx-box.com.

pero if i were you kung wala ka din naman kids na magkikipaglaro sa iyo just get an xbox 360 then laro ka on-line.
kung may mooolaaaaaaaah ka get a ps3 pero according sa relatives kong retailer mas madami daw games ang xbox360 at dami daw nagbebenta sa kanila ps3 in order for the to buy a xbox 360

chicong22

Quote from: Sweet Lover Driver on October 20, 2009, 09:39:47 PM

ah i see, for family naman pala. yep, mas sulit wii for a family. :) do get warioware. dami games dun na okay.

EK3 Ferio

My sister wants to send as a Wii from Australia. Will this pose any problems for us to use here locally? I only intend to buy original games. :)

TIA! :D
[url=http://Moonchild08.dragonadopters.com/dragon_

Territory TX

November 20, 2009, 12:31:42 AM #7 Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 12:47:24 AM by Territory TX
Quote from: Sweet Lover Driver on October 20, 2009, 09:39:47 PM
ahhhh sabe ko na nga be e. tama ka dun bile na lang ako sa maynila.

Post Merge: October 20, 2009, 09:42:36 PM

xbox 360 wont be boring anymore when this comes out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oACt9R9z37U

controller-less games! move over wii...

Angels Die Hard

Cheesekewrls

Yeah bro! GH has it all.

|