• Welcome to Car Forums Philippines - AutoIndustriya.com. Please login or sign up.

July 03, 2020, 08:24:48 PM

News:

Welcome to the AutoIndustriya.com Car Discussion Forums!

please help me guys..

Started by adot78, June 12, 2010, 02:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

adot78

Hi..I'm planning to set-up my audio, i'm confused if i will use a mono amp to run a sub and the seps will be run by my HU or go for a 4 channel for my seps and sub. Btw, im using a pioneer DEH 2250ubg HU.. SQ lang po ung gusto ko

I'm planning to buy a 4 channel jbl gto504 or jbl gt5-a604e...tnx a lot

Leo C.

June 12, 2010, 03:42:14 PM #1 Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 03:47:26 PM by Vivo
run a mono amp for your sub, and run your seps with a 4 channel. safer and better sound, or get a 5 channel amp.

adot78

Quote from: Vivo on June 12, 2010, 03:42:14 PM
run a mono amp for your sub, and run your seps with a 4 channel. safer and better sound, or get a 5 channel amp.

the problem is i had a tight budget pare, i just want a single 4 channel amp to run my seps & a sub..
can a 4 channel full rang amp power a sub?

Leo C.

June 13, 2010, 08:12:56 AM #3 Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 08:29:47 AM by Vivo
pwede. but you will be the judge later on kung ma satisfy ka. do some more studies.

Post Merge: June 13, 2010, 08:29:47 AM

p.s. Yung purpose mo ng set up just for personal satisfaction and listening or para pang show-off din? ;D Kasi kung personal lng and tight budget mo, you can upgrade with an underseat sub. Ok lang ung bass when your inside, pero di pang yabang. Hehe. the advantages are: mas mura and saves space. Yung trunk mo di ma galaw.

adot78

Quote from: Vivo on June 13, 2010, 08:12:56 AM
pwede. but you will be the judge later on kung ma satisfy ka. do some more studies.

Post Merge: June 13, 2010, 08:29:47 AM

p.s. Yung purpose mo ng set up just for personal satisfaction and listening or para pang show-off din? ;D Kasi kung personal lng and tight budget mo, you can upgrade with an underseat sub. Ok lang ung bass when your inside, pero di pang yabang. Hehe. the advantages are: mas mura and saves space. Yung trunk mo di ma galaw.

yes pare, for personal satisfaction lang..am after for SQ lang talaga..and besides the vehicle is an old one..wast want a good ambiance inside..

Leo C.

ok, underseat sub na lang and dagdag tweeter. oks na yun.   Good luck pre. Magkano be budget mo?

adot78

Quote from: Vivo on June 13, 2010, 03:41:09 PM
ok, underseat sub na lang and dagdag tweeter. oks na yun.   Good luck pre. Magkano be budget mo?
ok na ba yung 7k for underseat sub pare? what brand could you recommend? thank a lot for the idea pare..

Leo C.

pasok yung budget mo for underseat sub. Yung brand na ok ay Steelmate. I think ok din yung Stinger. Yung iba mas mura pero IC based ung maga amps. wont last long. Meron 8 inch, meron 10 inch.

adot78

is that ok pare if i gonna power that underseat sub and the seps with a 4 channel amp? coz i'm planning to buy a jbl gto 4060 50wrms/channel bridgeable..I went to an car audio store here in iloilo but they cannot give me a proper specs regarding the sep-up and most especially, the availability of the options here are lacking..

Leo C.

the underseat sub meron na built-in amp yan. yung 4 channel mo for the seps na lang. kadto ka sa bacolod, mas damo to store, kag mas damo to ka balo about audio. hehe. dira sa iloilo... ay ambot

adot78

ay ambot lang gid..mayo kay intidhanay ta pre..they all offering me a v12 china amp 4 cha to power a front seps and a sub..

Leo C.

June 15, 2010, 05:10:47 AM #11 Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 05:47:26 AM by Vivo
Don't buy v12. You'll just be spending more in the long run. Recommend ko 4-channel Ultradrive. Less than P4k lang yun. If you have relatives here in Manila, pabili ka na lang dito.

adot78

thanks for the idea, that give me a very good option on my audio..paligban ko nalang akon seps in the front  & coaxial at the back..madugo man bulsa ta sine..Lol! at your own opinion meg diin mas ok, underseat sub or sub run by a separate amp?

Leo C.

sa sound, mas ok sub run by a separate amp pero you will sacrifice space in your trunk. sa underseat, pwede pasar yung sound, but you will retain your trunk space.  Isa pa migs, what kind of music do you listen to? kung hip hop, rnb, or bass mas ok sub with separate sub. eh kung mga jazz, o mga pabiti nga rock oks lang yung underseat. Choosing the right set up depends on who owns the ears migs. May tawo nga satisfied na sa sound lata, may tawo nga not satisfied kahit pulo na ka bilog amps kag subs nya.  Daw bu-ang bala haw. haha!

adot78

am not listening to hip hop meg, mor on reggae, grunge & smooth muzic lng ah..but how can i hook 'up both amp if i had a 4 cha amp for my seps and underseat sub? dw isa mn lng pre amp output sang HU ko meg..

|