• Welcome to Car Forums Philippines - AutoIndustriya.com. Please login or sign up.

June 02, 2020, 01:32:37 AM

News:

Welcome to the AutoIndustriya.com Car Discussion Forums!

The Ishneakey 2011 Thread

Started by SR71Blackbird, December 31, 2010, 07:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

ilovehumps

yehey may gauge nako! thanks jez!  :cheer:

私の愛はこぶ トヨタカローラAE101用

gianGT4

Quote from: SR71Blackbird on January 05, 2011, 02:22:35 PM

You will never have my recommendation for such training background.   :(

ahahahaha!!

we're on a different playing field.. there are similarities.. but its way too different talaga.. :violent1: :rofl:
Oh shiiett na malagkit na nagkadikit-dikit na kulay violet!

SR71Blackbird

Question:

Where can I find Macross Valkyrie VF-1S Skull Leader with Transformation Grade of 5 (maximum).

This is about 12in height in Battroid Mode.

Oh Sh!t I'm Late Again!!!

Bluedevil_ZZ

Quote from: SR71Blackbird on January 06, 2011, 04:38:17 PM
Question:

Where can I find Macross Valkyrie VF-1S Skull Leader with Transformation Grade of 5 (maximum).

This is about 12in height in Battroid Mode.

you can check in VirraMall Greenhills. There is a toy shop in the 3rd floor ata that caters to these kind of toys. Meron ako nung 2nd pic that you posted. Its the revoltech series, very nice detail. hehe!

ilovehumps

私の愛はこぶ トヨタカローラAE101用

orido130

blue TRD

boys, commercial muna...  :read2:

i'm getting the following error codes:

12 - RPM signal
21 - oxygen sensor

di na siya masyadong surprise for me because:
1. di na talaga pumapalo yung tach ko ever since nagpalit ako ng gauge panel during the engine swap and...
2. wala akong exhaust piping. dun located ang O2 sensor tama ba?

just wanted to ask about a few things:
for #1: saan ba usually sinosolve 'to? tumataas kasi tach ko a bit when i put the car on ON or when i activate the turn signals.  :-\ so i'm assuming may ground somewhere. then may isang time din nung new years eve during a spirited run that the tach worked for a while tapos nawala rin ulit.  ???

for#2: saan ba exactly yung O2 sensor on the exhaust pipe? ano effect sa fuel consumption ko if i'm running without it?

mod, mag-open kaya tayo ng "tech thread" dito? for all tech-related questions and discussions. just a suggestion.  :thumbsup:
Particular about your car?

SR71Blackbird

January 07, 2011, 12:38:13 PM #37 Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 01:18:14 PM by SR71Blackbird
@Bluedevil_ZZ
Ok, I will look into it. Let me see if I can have a better price aside from SG. It started with Takatoku Toys 1983 adn the licensed by Hasbro (to where JetFire came from), then Bandai finally acquires it. In 2010, Bandai release 1/100 VF-1 Valkyrie. This will surely cost.  ;D

Here is another shot of the Macross VF-1S Skull Leader... somewhat comparable to F-14 Tomcat.

The VF-1S as manufactured by Yamato Toys at 1/48 scale went in production by 2007 in Valkyrie Mode:

Release 2009 in Battroid Mode:

In Gerwall Mode:

@ilovehumps
I'll check on it later on as my VPN Connection blocks all personal web-based email.
Oh Sh!t I'm Late Again!!!

nemo

Quote from: blue TRD on January 07, 2011, 10:06:40 AM
boys, commercial muna...  :read2:

i'm getting the following error codes:

12 - RPM signal
21 - oxygen sensor

di na siya masyadong surprise for me because:
1. di na talaga pumapalo yung tach ko ever since nagpalit ako ng gauge panel during the engine swap and...
2. wala akong exhaust piping. dun located ang O2 sensor tama ba?

just wanted to ask about a few things:
for #1: saan ba usually sinosolve 'to? tumataas kasi tach ko a bit when i put the car on ON or when i activate the turn signals.  :-\ so i'm assuming may ground somewhere. then may isang time din nung new years eve during a spirited run that the tach worked for a while tapos nawala rin ulit.  ???

for#2: saan ba exactly yung O2 sensor on the exhaust pipe? ano effect sa fuel consumption ko if i'm running without it?

mod, mag-open kaya tayo ng "tech thread" dito? for all tech-related questions and discussions. just a suggestion.  :thumbsup:

hey gian,

RPM signal if you're getting funky readings on your tach. but how does the car run? smoothly without any major jerks or surges?

it could be just a ground that leads to your tach that's why it's triggering an error code. given your car runs smoothly.

regarding O2 sensor..

it should be where the headers meet your exhaust piper.. which is usually past the front subframe if you were to trace the exhaust from the front to the back of the car. it's throwing a code cuz you probably don't have one or it's not plugged... or like my case before.. IT FELL OFF. hahaha

Bluedevil_ZZ

Quote from: SR71Blackbird on January 07, 2011, 12:38:13 PM
@Bluedevil_ZZ
Ok, I will look into it. Let me see if I can have a better price aside from SG. It started with Takatoku Toys 1983 adn the licensed by Hasbro (to where JetFire came from), then Bandai finally acquires it. In 2010, Bandai release 1/100 VF-1 Valkyrie. This will surely cost.  ;D

Here is another shot of the Macross VF-1S Skull Leader... somewhat comparable to F-14 Tomcat.

Mukhang you need to talk to Jet7.. hehe! bakit nahilig ka lately sa Macross?

The one on the pic belongs to a different series of Macross (Macross Plus). Difference between the Macross plus and the original Macross series is still not clear to me.. hehe!

rt140se

@blackbird & pervert_z: yup, ibang series ng macross yung pic na yan. somewhat similar na yan to the x-wing fighter. i've yet to come across a toy version for the macross plus franchise and yes, greenhills is your friend for that. particularly, the one in V Mall that faces the elevator.

@blu & matt: the gze has 2 O2 sensors (correct me if i'm wrong but mine's like this). 1 on the primary manifold and 1 at the end of the secondary. as for your tach, there's this thing about the gze transplant that's kind of a trade secret when being installed in a local shell. let's talk about it offline na lang. pero try to rule out muna yung problem with your failing tach.

nemo

Quote from: rt140se on January 07, 2011, 09:17:30 PM
@blackbird & pervert_z: yup, ibang series ng macross yung pic na yan. somewhat similar na yan to the x-wing fighter. i've yet to come across a toy version for the macross plus franchise and yes, greenhills is your friend for that. particularly, the one in V Mall that faces the elevator.

@blu & matt: the gze has 2 O2 sensors (correct me if i'm wrong but mine's like this). 1 on the primary manifold and 1 at the end of the secondary. as for your tach, there's this thing about the gze transplant that's kind of a trade secret when being installed in a local shell. let's talk about it offline na lang. pero try to rule out muna yung problem with your failing tach.

ahh wait, is the ignition DLI? makes sense. thanks for the input dude.

i think yours has 2 O2 sensors because it's USDM. unless even the JDM has two as well.

rt140se

Quote from: nemo on January 07, 2011, 10:07:23 PM
ahh wait, is the ignition DLI? makes sense. thanks for the input dude.

i think yours has 2 O2 sensors because it's USDM. unless even the JDM has two as well.
the dual O2s applies to all gzes (i think). and yes, gian's ignition is dli.

n00n00

2 o2's for gze.  my headers is for any gze (except for aw11).  1 connected to one of the primaries.  the other is where the usual o2's are located.  dun sa 1 ng 4-2-1 ng headers.  hehe!

blue TRD

i guess wala ako nung isang O2 sensor kasi downpipe lang ako as of now.  :o how will it affect my fuel consumption? and how will my ECU read whether rich or lean yung mixture?

@matt: car runs smoothly, no jerks or surges.  :thumbsup: well except when the supercharger clutch engages. hehehe! jk.  >:D how did your O2 sensor "fall off"???

@jez: as for the tach, USDM gauge yung nakakabit sakin. does that have anything to do why my tach does not work?
Particular about your car?

|