• Welcome to Car Forums Philippines - AutoIndustriya.com. Please login or sign up.

June 04, 2020, 07:53:05 AM

News:

Welcome to the AutoIndustriya.com Car Discussion Forums!

OS X Lion

Started by Brent, August 08, 2011, 12:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Brent

For the Mac users, anyone upgrade to Lion yet? Been reading about so many incompatible software issues that's why I'm still hesitant to upgrade.

rt140se

i can't... mine's limited to just the leopard. old skul mac.

-Andrew-

Brent,

So far ok naman yun sakin. been using it for about a week now and so far no problems so far. what ticked me off at first was the way my mouse scrolls though....parang iPad/iphone version. aside from that, haven't really had the time to explore the other new stuff.

We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.

Brent

There's no way to switch it back? (scrolling)

Brent

Finally took the plunge couple of weeks ago. Kinda getting used it to. Yun nga lang if you use other systems, its quite confusing sometimes with regards to the scrolling. I sometimes find myself trying to scroll up to go down on a PC. hahaha!

rt140se

Quote from: Brent on October 26, 2011, 05:08:49 AM
Finally took the plunge couple of weeks ago. Kinda getting used it to. Yun nga lang if you use other systems, its quite confusing sometimes with regards to the scrolling. I sometimes find myself trying to scroll up to go down on a PC. hahaha!
i feel you brent. ha ha ha!!!

|