• Welcome to Car Forums Philippines - AutoIndustriya.com. Please login or sign up.

February 28, 2021, 02:42:15 PM

News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.

Sony NEX-5

Started by DTNS, August 11, 2011, 08:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DTNS

anyone own, used, or have tried this camera? I'm thinking about getting one.  ::)

jUERGeN

sorry for a late reply on this one. yes i use one, but there are newer models out and will be out. there's nex-5n and the nex-7

i think by far this is one of the best camera in the market. dslr quality in small package.
"we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does

Coffee

Get the NEX 5n! That baby is a very good ISO performer! Clean up to ISO 3200, DSLR sized sensor, 10fps, 1080 60P and 24p video. All great features in a cam that can be had for 29k in the grey market.
Born to evolve and accelerate. The thrill of going through hell and getting through it.

DTNS

I got to test the Sony NEX-C3 yesterday at the Glorietta Activity Center. I'm pretty impressed with its focusing speed and image quality. :)  though I do find it "too small." it seems awkward to handle.

|