• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
February 23, 2020, 04:52:00 pm

News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.

“EXPLORE ILOCOS NORTE EXTREME 4X4 ADVENTURE CHALLENGE”

Started by bryanilocosnorte, December 07, 2011, 10:21:43 am

« Nasfor Race Rules | NAsFOR website »
|

bryanilocosnorte

December 07, 2011, 10:21:43 am Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 10:37:44 am by bryanilocosnorte
"EXPLORE ILOCOS NORTE EXTREME 4X4 ADVENTURE CHALLENGE"
Deadline for Registration- December 15, 2011
Race Dates: December 16-18, 2011

call/ text:

Gilbert delos Santos- 09289473518/
Bryan Enrado-            09175659408
                                   (077) 7703664

GUIDELINES
1.   This will be a 3-day race, which will start, and end in front of the Provincial Capitol. 
2.   The race shall open on December 15, 2011 at 7am and shall end at December 18, 2011 with a cocktail fellowship and awards night.
3.   This is a combination of 4x4 driving, biking, hiking, running, surfing, sand boarding, kayaking, and other similar adventure sport. 
4.   The racers will be registered as a group or team. 
5.   Each team must have a minimum of two (2) and a maximum of three (3) 4x4 vehicles consisting of two crew per vehicle.
6.   The vehicles may be any of 4x4 vehicles i.e. pick up trucks, lifted SUV's, stock SUV's, Suzuki 4x4 jeeps and 4x4 buggies.
7.   They will be traveling from different stations to another. 
8.   They should look for the envelope containing different clues for the next destinations until they reach the end of the course. 
9.   In every station, there will be tasks to be done and must be accomplished in order to get the envelope containing the clues.
10.   A registration fee of P 3,000.00 will be collected from every team.
SKILL AREAS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

a.   4x4 Driving
b.   Sand Boarding
c.   Mountain Biking
d.   Hiking
e.   Running
f.   Surfing
g.   Kayaking
h.   Sports Hub Challenge

RULES:
1.   For every station two (2) team members must perform the task.
2.   No team shall begin performing the task without arriving as a whole.
3.   No team shall open and read the clues if the team is incomplete.
4.   Teams must arrive at a whole at every station before the task will be given.
5.   Start time and end time will depend on the arrival and departure of the last vehicle of every team.
6.   Team names and colors will be given at the opening program and shall be determined by draw lots.

EXPLORE ILOCOS NORTE EXTREME 4X4 ADVENTURE CHALLENGE
DECEMBER 15-18, 2011

REGISTRATION FORM
DRIVER:  _____________________________________
NAVIGATOR:  _________________________________
VEHICLE TYPE:  ________________________________
GROUP NAME:  ________________________________
TEAM:  _______________________________________

WAIVER and QUIT CLAIM

I hereby certify that I am fit to participate in the EXPLORE ILOCOS NORTE EXTREME 4X4 ADVENTURE CHALLENGE.  Being aware of the terms and conditions involved in the event and in consideration of the acceptance of my participation to the challenge, I, my heirs, assignee and successors, do hereby, civil or criminal against the organizers, their offices, the sponsors, waive now and forever all claims, demands and causes of actions against the aforementioned individuals resulting and/or as a result of accidents, loss, death and injuries that may occur beyond their control during the competition.

Applicant's Signature/Authorized Representative

HyperPower™

Hyundai Accent 1.4 2012
Hyundai Getz 1.1 2009
Suzuki Celerio 1.0 2010
Mitsubishi Galant VR6 1997
Mitsubishi Galant 2.0 1990
Toyota Corona 2.0 1991

|

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter