• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
January 25, 2020, 05:25:06 pm

News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.

Help engine noise

Started by kingduo, February 23, 2012, 07:07:39 pm

« Ferrari reveals 599 replacement! | Solving our traffic woes, two wheels at a time »
|

kingduo

Hi All! Im a newbie here. I have a bit problem with my engine. Its kinda noisy with the a/c is turned off but then the a/c is on, its just giving the usual engine sound and the noise is gone. The sounds comes from near the timing belt area. Its like a whisling/whoosing sound. I dont feel any slight under power on the car though, but the noise is not the usual noise when the a/c is turned off before. It just happened like a wee or 2 weeks ago. Car a Honda civic vti 98 model. TY for the help mga gurus.  :)

DrivenByTheMachine

Might be coming from the bearing of your compressor...

kingduo

magkona po ba aabutin ko para pa repair/replace ung compressor bearing. maari din po ba ung tensioner pulley bearing din ung problema? salamat sa reply sir.  :)

kingduo

Thanks for the suggestion iceburn. Pinalitan ko ng compressor ko, wear and tear na cguro un over the years. Anyway, wala na ung noise and back to the original silent sound na ung civic ko. :) Thanks2x...

|

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter