• Welcome to Car Forums Philippines - AutoIndustriya.com. Please login or sign up.

June 02, 2020, 12:33:28 AM

News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.

Jogging or Briskwalking, anyone?

Started by rt140se, June 22, 2012, 07:31:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

SR71Blackbird

September 05, 2013, 09:18:30 PM #30 Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 09:46:05 PM by SR71Blackbird
Kung may shower lang sa Candy Shop, pwede nating gawing roundtrip Candy Shop-PICC (Break Water) route... mahaba-haba yan.
:rofl:

By the way, just noticed that these abdominal exercises are friendly on the lower back. The last one is new to me and decided to add it to hit the Obliques.
:thumbsup:

Bottoms Up
http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/bottoms-up

Seated Flat Bench Leg Pull-In (Knee-Ups)
http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/seated-flat-bench-leg-pull-in

Russian Twist
http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/russian-twist

Anyway, still hunting for cheapy 1in Aluminum Tube to bring back the 100-200reps Seated and Bent-Over Twisters to burn the lovehandles faster.

Oh Sh!t I'm Late Again!!!

rt140se

less strain pa din if you have machines to use for ab workouts.

SR71Blackbird

A fulfilled Saturday Interval Training... high knees... high lift.
:rock:

Then suddenly, we thought of visiting BOTAK in Kamuning and it ends up securing a couple of items.
Looks like things are getting serious.

rt140se

SR71Blackbird

September 09, 2013, 07:35:54 AM #34 Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 07:50:24 AM by SR71Blackbird
Still, we are at UP, and we are planning to be on the same place (and time) this coming Sunday once again.  8)

Expect hordes of runner due to a marathon.

rt140se

hopefully i'll be able to join this weekend.

SR71Blackbird

September 09, 2013, 03:00:46 PM #36 Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 03:03:04 PM by SR71Blackbird
Sunday was absolutely OFF. Thinking of hitting the Pecs, Delts & Triceps but time was eaten by Cable TV. But today, I got no excuse but to pump these areas real hard after my TeleCon.
:rock:

Pulling Muscles tomorrow and contemplating for a solitary Caloocan 40min Route by Wednesday. Bibinyagan ko lang yung BOTAK 2013 Gears ko in hope to feel how it used to be.  8)

rt140se

i feel the need for some serious stretching activities...

ilovehumps

after the cars, now you're tuning yourselves as well?! hahahaha

私の愛はこぶ トヨタカローラAE101用

SR71Blackbird

Yup.
There is that need to chisel the Anterior, Medial and Posterior Delts and win back those beefy Lats.
:thumbsup:

rt140se

syempre para tumagal sa alam mo na... LOL!

SR71Blackbird

Second session for Pulling Muscles and it was HELL!!! Can't complete a 10rep Wide-Grip Chin Ups.  :dontknow:
It shows how much was lost and how much perseverance (2 years maybe) is needed to win it back.

Ok, habang nagsasakitan sila, takbo naman sa hapon.
Caloocan 40min Route is not ideal pero talo-talo na.

SR71Blackbird

UPM Training Route
They say that this is the usual base map for most UP Marathons. Distance is 7.5km (Heartbreak Hill inclusive);)

Will scour for other running routes.

SR71Blackbird

Was only just aiming for a relax pace to complete the Caloocan 40min Route (without rest) on an objective to baptize the recently acquired BOTAK 2013 Gears.  ;D

Dunno what happened. Maybe because it is about to rain and there goes the willingness to push it thru despite the downpour. Maybe the mind is contemplating for another set of Running Shoes in case this first set is still wet for the coming Sunday run.

But whatever it is, this same route has been achieved earlier for only 34mins... oh yeah.
:occasion14:

SR71Blackbird

TGIF-O.
Gearing for Saturday UP Run this weekend. Hopefully the rain will spare the day.

Let's go!!!

|