• Welcome to Car Forums Philippines - AutoIndustriya.com. Please login or sign up.

July 03, 2020, 07:53:03 PM

News:

Welcome to the AutoIndustriya.com Car Discussion Forums!

Jogging or Briskwalking, anyone?

Started by rt140se, June 22, 2012, 07:31:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

SR71Blackbird

Oh Sh!t I'm Late Again!!!

SR71Blackbird

October 30, 2013, 03:33:08 PM #76 Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 03:38:04 PM by SR71Blackbird
This week ishneaky Monday run pushed the Pecs Regimen on Tuesday enjoying the Dips with an additional 20lbs exhausting the sternum area. Really feels good hitting the right spot in hope to gain the desired striation one day.

On the road, kicking off for another session this Wednesday afternoon in fear of a bad weather (Vinta) this coming weekend. Quite a determined pace earlier thinking that the usual Caloocan Route-1 is already at 32min mark last Sunday morning.

The euphoric run earlier stretched the lungs and finishing strong at 31min (observed short recovery period).
:banana:

rt140se

still injured after the monday routine... LOL!

SR71Blackbird

Order posted at Trinoma Branch 6 weeks ago appears to be in slumber.
Let's see what their Ortigas Head-Office can do to expedite the request.

rt140se

Quote from: SR71Blackbird on October 30, 2013, 07:28:25 PM

Order posted at Trinoma Branch 6 weeks ago appears to be in slumber.
Let's see what their Ortigas Head-Office can do to expedite the request.

felt the need for a shield as well during the last jog. got a pesky splinter in my eye... :(

SR71Blackbird

October 31, 2013, 05:49:46 AM #80 Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 06:16:22 AM by SR71Blackbird
Kung saan-saan ka kasi nakatingin eh.
Now, please define "splinter."
:rofl:

Seriously, there are lots of choices for a mere Running Shields may it be PhotoChromic, Polarized, UV Filters, etc. However, I need something that can be fitted either by Reading and Distant Lens (sorry not fond of Progressive Lens). Producing the Prescription Lens given the curvature of the originals is another pain in the a$$. This is the usual predicament that drives even the best Optical Shop in the country crazy.
:violent1:

It was only thru the concept of "Inserts" that addressed above requirements for:
- unadulterated Protection Shields
- custom grinded plain Prescription Lens on separate Frame
- easily detachable for various configs
- and best of all. X-Ray Vision (JOKE!!!... asa ka pa?)  ;D

rt140se

splinter as in puwing. sakit eh... kaasar.

SR71Blackbird

We are pursuing Saturday.
Come as you please.

rt140se

we'll see. might bring in a friend along... bawal magulat ha.

SR71Blackbird

Above was for Nov 2.
I'm operating Friday night til Satruday morning. I can only do Sunday for this coming weekend.

Yung "friend" ba na isasama mo ay may kasama pa ba na ibang friend?

rt140se

Quote from: SR71Blackbird on November 04, 2013, 07:54:47 PM
Above was for Nov 2.
I'm operating Friday night til Satruday morning. I can only do Sunday for this coming weekend.

Yung "friend" ba na isasama mo ay may kasama pa ba na ibang friend?
nope. this one maybe a bit different for you all. hehehe...

SR71Blackbird

Head Office response:
"Unfortunately sir, the model is not yet available here in the Philippines."

Ngek, kaya nga pina-outsource sa labas dahil sila ang Direct Importer. Ayan ha, matino ang channeling para sa tamang buwis at para maisabay sa shipment. However, it appears:
- a lame/ lazy excuse
- forcing the Customer to buy what is available in local (sleeping) stock
- to oblige the Customer to pay their obsolete (high) retail value despite of broadcasted global discounts (AU was already slicing it half of its Original SRP).
:violent1:

Ok... let's go for alternate means. ;D

rt140se

madali yan. ask your inaanak in taiwan to get it for you.

SR71Blackbird

November 06, 2013, 07:21:34 AM #88 Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 10:09:09 AM by SR71Blackbird
To which I already did.  ;D

It turns out that:
- the model I wanted was cheaper in Taipei.  8)
- but the RX Inserts are tagged 30% of the Frame (and I need 2-Inserts)  :o
- adding a Blue Chromatic Kit for variations
- and BEST of all, 20% Courtesy Discount on ALL purchases (which they usually do to lock the transaction)
:banana:

To make the story short, it was a DEAL and we'll just have to wait once they are back in Manila for these coming weeks.
Extra trip was planned for this weekend to locally secure the extra Clear Shield at Podium branch.

In the meantime, got to hit the road this afternoon.

SR71Blackbird

December 03, 2013, 03:37:46 PM #89 Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 03:44:15 PM by SR71Blackbird
Have to wait a little to make it easy in the pocket.

Once bagging Runner's World Editors Choice, now in the arsenal awaiting its debut run.
Pronation Correction yields 7degrees closing into almost 180 degrees linearity.  8)

|