• Welcome to Car Forums Philippines - AutoIndustriya.com. Please login or sign up.

July 08, 2020, 06:52:15 AM

News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.

The Ishneakey 2014 Thread

Started by SR71Blackbird, January 01, 2014, 06:29:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

rt140se

Quote from: SR71Blackbird on July 14, 2014, 02:56:32 PM
Naghatid ako sa NAIA kagabi.
Flyover ba yung ginagawa nila o dedicated ramp papunta sa NAIA and/ or Centennial?

Daming infra project.... galing naman.  8)

yup, mukhang dedicated ramp para sa naia 2.

SR71Blackbird

It is unthinkable how burnt bodies are falling from the sky.
:(  :(  :(

Oh Sh!t I'm Late Again!!!

SR71Blackbird

Uy, bukas na West Avenue-Quezon Avenue intersection.
Mabuti naman at nag-uumpisa na silang magbawas ng U-Turn slots.
:)

SR71Blackbird

Stories please... what transpired last Sunday trackday.
Got a feeling somebody was too naughty?
:rofl:

ilovehumps

August 13, 2014, 04:14:33 AM #94 Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 04:17:07 AM by ilovehumps
mga good boy naman kami ah hehe :dontknow:

私の愛はこぶ トヨタカローラAE101用

n00n00

SR71Blackbird

@ilovehumps
Details please?!?  >:D

@n00n00
What's keeping you busy man?

ilovehumps

August 14, 2014, 04:18:45 AM #97 Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 04:41:25 AM by ilovehumps
im the first one to arrived at petron slex around 630am, then followed by a yellow 92 with lots of cf panels parked beside my car. 30mins later the wolf pack arrived, 101 sprinter parked on my rear, nissan sentra on my left side and a mrs behind his car, at the back of yellow sb is aw11 mr2, on their right side are the 2 ae92. master ae92 & ek car parked on the other side.

eat eat eat

left around 730 i think. i lead the pack on 80kp ave haha, ako kasi pinauna e edi normal pace hehe then 1 ek from another group were passed by the group. then after awhile it overtook the group but walang naganap na upakan syempre good boys nga e haha

at ibaan exit, waiting for us are master, aw11, ek, and their suv backup hahaha.
these guys goes ahead before us, because some from our pack is taking a pee haha

then as we go, its like a tarmac rally stage led by nissan, 2 ae92s, and me at the back. kept smelling that rich mixture of the red 92 as its goes full throttle on those winding back roads, and it makes me dizzy and sleepy hehe oh btw lots of big-discplacement bikes were on the way too, heading to the same destination.

arrived at the track, around 930am. prep prep prep
sorry guys, for the sake of details i have to say what i see haha
sprinter got a ad08 on the rears & new 123 fronts, (i think still the same spec as last i saw it, but who knows?! haha)
aw11 got umm.. sh*t those things are massive haha, i think it will generate 3 g's when you step on it!
nissan got.. oh sh*t again, those will leave everyone on corner exit and on the straight while destroying their ear drums haha
havent check the yellow 92, but it got 4 cf panels, this is a lightweight weaponry
the 2 ae92s, these proved that not all show cars are for show only.
my ee100 got a new oil catch can, newly replaced axle that it fixed the shuddering btw, something new inside the plenum, something hiding behind the front wheel (but not as that massive sh*t!), a new brand to test and its quite better btw smells like apple pie when cooked,
all the rest are the same (that is from what i see.. and hear... but definitely not what i feel!)
also came are the groups van & suv, red ae101, white ae101, more mr2's, ek's, a drift car, a luxury car.

around 10am, i go for test. good pick-up, nothing unusual but sounds more angry... warming up
increased the pace on 2nd lap. great! shuddering was gone, i can now power on early on all right turns. on 3rd lap i came upon a car after the sweeper that i thought on its warm up, so i tried to pass smoothly, it left the inside of the last double apex open so i goes in and then flat out on the main, i thought it already letting my pass but it goes alive! he's on the racing line, and im one car behind on his right, kept the pedal on the floor and still we remain in the exact formation, approaching the 150m no ones wanna slowdown, i slightly move closer to the mid as to give a safe distance if i overshoot or if he apex early, easy on 100, and slam the brakes on 50, hhmmm sweet smell, we turn in sync, but since im on the inside and there goes the rotation. i go for some more testing the feel of the brakes, traction, suspension, steering then pit-in. didnt goes for another lap as i smell the apple pie is already cooked...

私の愛はこぶ トヨタカローラAE101用

SR71Blackbird

Cooking apple pie na pala ang tawag ngayun. Was it served well done?
:applause:

You'll probably need a bigger pan as mass and diameter plays a lot.  ;)

SR71Blackbird

Quotenissan sentra on my left side and a mrs behind his car

Wondering who was at the Front Passenger Seat?
::)

ilovehumps

no one on the front passenger seat, but the music playlist tells something hahaha

yes, well done. its still smoking when served, the paints on the edge are still boiling haha.
i think the serving is just enough for my car's little tummy for now, it already requires a 15in wheel minimum :)

私の愛はこぶ トヨタカローラAE101用

SR71Blackbird

Quote... paints on the edge are still boiling
Quote... requires a 15in wheel minimum

Well Done!!!
:applause:  :applause:  :applause:

ilovehumps

ready for a 2nd run?

around 10:50am, times up for the bikes, and cars lined up on the pit lane, as the gates open all cars stormed the track, i think 5 of us. warming up the cars on 1st lap, and as everyone exits the last turn, high pitched exhaust notes echoeing the main straight! a first timer on the with his 101 bt doing it well on the corners. somewhere around 3rd or 4th lap i found my self chasing an mr2 from our group. this one has something that makes the exhaust spew flames on gear shifts. tried to keep up and manage to close the gaps on corners, but leave a huge gap on straight in an instant. 2 laps full of effort but still didnt make it, until it let me pass just before the brians. on the front now is a red 101 bt which is like a jet fighter on a mission. superb handling combined with a perfect lines makes it impossible to be pass by my ordinary tactics. but its an na so somehow this will not give problems on straights. watched his lines for first for one lap then heres comes my plan. full power on straights, leave the braking point for 10mtrs more, trail brake thru entering a corner, and power on early just after the apex. plan worked well and manage to pass it at the 1st turn of lap 6. pass another car before the brians, and as i check the overtaken car thru my rear view, i saw the red 101 right on my tail. squeeze all the available pull from the 3rd gear, blip the brakes and turn in at brians corner, back on full throtle ditching the left front wheel on the apex, then let the car unwind on high revving 3rd gear creating a perfect arc, feather the throttle on midturn, a little steering input as the back end felt floaty, as the car regain its angle..full acceleration was applied again, rear starts to loose again but compensated by the fronts which is also loosing it. unwind through the exit with all four tires screaming for traction. got away with it missing the pylons barricading the closed short track, shifted to 4th then kept flat out until 100m mark, coming from a down hill section on full throttle made it reached the braking point on 95kph, applied more brakes than the usual on 50m heeltoeing to 3rd and start the turn in, hitting the 1st apex on 75kph and start feathering the brakes another heeltoe downshit to 2nd on the mid of two apex, starting the turn in for the 2nd apex and applied throttle, this time the rear goes out at much more angle, counter steer it and going sideways on the apex, thought gonna make it as the car maintaining a correct line (close to the apex) but still the nose is pointing to the right wall, decrease thottle at exit and that was the biggest mistake. while on counter steered, the front tires suddenly regain grip, and plow the car to the left spinning, jumping out the tarmac and rest stop on the grass with the car  facing the opposite direction. and there goes the rest of the pack.

overheating the tires caused by too much laterals, raised it at 37psi +/-
overall its great! just dont stress it nextime.

3rd run, a friend drove the car. he did it better, a higher level, didn't expect my car can take all that! im stunned! felt that my cars capability already surpassed my skills...

私の愛はこぶ トヨタカローラAE101用

SR71Blackbird

rt140se

Tito Dan, this is where my skillset is currently needed. Not too much to tell from here from now as i'm really exhausted everyday for adapting to the new workload/environment. This is either hard or i'm just getting old...

|