• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
January 29, 2020, 04:31:36 am

News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.

LC or Patrol

Started by buratsi, October 10, 2014, 04:59:33 pm

« Pajero 2015 | 2nd hand pajero »
|

buratsi

which is a better choice
LC200 or Royale Patrol

DTNS

for me, the Toyota LC200.

benchph

Paul

Unless you can feed the patrol, LC200. That thing pulls like a freight train. Corners like a boat though.

Rowan

I remember one service manager from Nissan told me that, "To enjoy the Patrol Royale you need to have your own gasoline station!".  ;D

DTNS

the LC200 is like a half-price Range Rover that's more reliable and easier to maintain than the real thing. :evil5:

Paul

Quote from: DTNS on October 18, 2014, 03:21:47 pm
the LC200 is like a half-price Range Rover that's more reliable and easier to maintain than the real thing. :evil5:

well a toyota is still a toyota. the range is a more premium product and you get what you pay for. for the price of the patrol royale i'd rather get the rangie or an X5.

rt140se

i'd just look at the pedigree at this point and its a no-brainer. :P

nikko_m

the royale should be compared to an lx570,but my vote goes to lc200 for practicality.

DTNS

Quote from: nikko_m on October 31, 2014, 03:50:35 pm
the royale should be compared to an lx570,but my vote goes to lc200 for practicality.

I agree.

stormrider

This is a no brainer. Land Cruiser.
Lonely Driver

aspeed

hey guys! Saan kaya meron magaling na talyer or magaling na mechanic na gumagawa ng landcruiser specifically LC100? thanks for the help! 

nikko_m

what kind of work needs to be done in your lc100 sir?

|

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter