• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
January 25, 2020, 05:13:12 pm

News:

Welcome to the AutoIndustriya.com Car Discussion Forums!

Just wanted to share some Offroad pics

Started by Wolverine, January 09, 2003, 05:46:50 pm

« Jungle Base Jan 26 Participants list your names here : | Cheap Mud terrain tires »
|

Wolverine

I posted some pics of our groups trail rides in the Tanay and Mt. Maarat area.  Just in case you're interested.

http://www.pbase.com/deltarecon

Let me know what you guys think and if its something you might want to do.
Everything we do on earth leaves a track....May they be one's we'd

crawdaddy

yeah! it's something I really like to do!

prob ko lang is wala pa akong nahahanap na 4x4! pa-ride nalang! ;D

Wolverine

Craw:

You can be my passenger on the days that I have no navigator.  If you're looking for a 4x4, let me know what kind and what your budget is.  i know a few guys that might have a vehicle for you.

sixpack

Ganda ahh...kung malapit lang ako... maganda sumama sa trail.

doc

...sama ako! mapapabili na ako ng MTs !
is that blue hardtop jinmy a 3cyl?

crawdaddy

Quote from: Wolverine on January 10, 2003, 07:02:32 am
Craw:

You can be my passenger on the days that I have no navigator.  If you're looking for a 4x4, let me know what kind and what your budget is.  i know a few guys that might have a vehicle for you.

alright! sige, sanay nakong pasahero lang muna! hahaha! yung Phase01 ng Offroad Basics ako shotgun kay Freeman, nung 2nd naman pasahero kay Wolf Den! hehehehe!

hanap ko talaga Hilux (check my sig) pero hirap maghanap so kung pwede LC60 narin! ;D

ted

wolv,

talagang very tempting! make it on the "26th", para di ko na ireport na nakidnap ako ;)

is it the d same place that sports unlimited featured before with freeman?

maski pala 2 cars pwedi na rin sa inyo!

Freeman

http://mikana.image.pbase.com/u23/deltarecon/small/10527128.Dsc00313.jpg

Wolvie - As before when you showed me the images on the laptop, this is still my fave pic - parang rubicon trail. The giveaway that it is not is Beeboy in the background. Ok lang si Ken, mukhang kano!

Well gents, these shots are typical day trails for us. Guaranteed to hone your driving skills and shock your senses!

the driver

Freeman,

Wolverine is trying to tell you that you need to post the A.I.ORG Aurora Quezon Exploration..... baka nainip kaya nagpost na cya...he  he  he  he  he  he.

I'm not pressuring you master..... Johnq can see it when he's back to the US by now..... Just reminding sir !
" Each day we either get better or worse.
                 The choice is OURS ! "

the driver

With that trail, I need to have another vehicle for that purpose, mine can't surpass those trails. Maybe Mong will be brave enough to bring his FJ40 there.

Nice pics very challenging..... Paging Rookie.....and the beach boys.....

Wolverine

Doc:

The blue Jimny is indeed a 3 cylinder 550cc turbocharged suzuki.  It's amazing how capable this stock vehicle is.  Only modification is Mud Tires.  Oh and steering mechanism has been restored to pure LHD using all correct components. A 4000 lb winch has also been installed.  If I'm not mistaken, this vehicle is for sale for a very attractive/fair price.

Ted:  Let me get the guys organized for the 26th and see how that can push through.  By the way, the pics on Maarat show only 2 vehicles in the technical sections but there were more of us.  A total of 7 vehicles joined us.  I'll add some pics to the posting.

RVT - How big is your vehicle? Beeboy's LC joined us though he didnt go down Bolingan.  No one can ever accuse him of being a fool! hahaha.  Seriously though, if your vehicle is the size of a hilux, you can get into the various trails in Maarat.

Craw - Check the fully decked out Hi-lux in the pics.  That one is for sale.  It's a U.S. version with the 22R gas engine.  Just in case you might be interested.  That sucker is full of features.

rookie

Wolverine,

Ganda! Ooohs and Aaahs from this end!

Just in case you need someone to ride shotgun (camera bug in this case), please keep me in mind. Wag na lang si Craw (haha)!

Doc,

Tama ka! MT tires next project?

RVT,

Anytime! Basta ride mo!

Craw - Ted - Sixpack,

You guys in?

*** BTW, had problems accessing the website yesterday ***

drexx

Jan. 10, 2003 ( UTC -8 )

Wolverine, thanks for sharing the pics! Awesome! Nakaka-inis tuloy, kasi ngayon homesick nalaman ako. Inggit ako...

Wolf Den, sweet-looking FJ-60. How come you didn't have enough photos of your truck?  :) I'd love to see more.
Drexx Laggui  -  TLCA; PMC
San Jose, CA, USA
My off-road action! UZJ-100W; FZJ-80L; HDJ-80L; LN-166
[IMG]htt

ted

drex, " nagtatagalog ka pala!"...... just kidding, naalala ko lang un coffee ads dito......so uuwi ka na ba?  ;)

rookie, if its on the 26th, more likely.

wolve, where in gandara (exact store) did u got ur chains? how long will they make it? for how much and for what tire size yun sa iyo? thanks

rookie

Quote from: drexx on January 11, 2003, 04:14:47 am
Jan. 10, 2003 ( UTC -8 )

Wolverine, thanks for sharing the pics! Awesome! Nakaka-inis tuloy, kasi ngayon homesick nalaman ako. Inggit ako...

Drexx,

Maybe best to talk it over with JohnQ and schedule a homecoming when he is around for one of the treks.

We all will have a grand time!

Ted,

It's a go here on my end. Will just wait for Wolverine's sched.

|

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter