• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
December 06, 2019, 08:04:15 pm

News:

Welcome to the AutoIndustriya.com Car Discussion Forums!

Need some info for the Jan 26 ride

Started by Wolverine, January 13, 2003, 08:54:45 am

« FINAL SCHEDULE OF JAN 26 JUNGLE BASE RIDE | Jungle Base Jan 26 Participants list your names here : »
|

rookie

Wolverine,

Will be very interested in seeing how the tire chains work.

Wolverine

Rookie:

I'm sure the pickup will be fine.  If you get the chains before the ride, practice installing them .  You will also need short bungee cords to tighten the chains.   See you on the 26th.
Everything we do on earth leaves a track....May they be one's we'd

rookie

Where do we meet each other and at what time?

wahoo

count me in too :D
ill be driving a vitara with AT tires and a calmini suspension lift.  My friend is also interested to join, he also has a vitara and he just bought OME shocks and springs this morning....tamang tama puede i-break in ;D but he's still using street tires :(  

Freeman

Am with Wolvie on the phone.

Wahoo you and your friends are very welcome.

Hey guys for meals lets go potluck and salu-salo together! Precooked - cooking it there will eat up a lot of time.

I will join you all.

tongkee

san b meeting place nyo if ever im available. we regularly trek to laurel, batangas. we usually use the trail in jaka golf course, pro mas maganda pumunta sa laurel kapag tag ulan, medyo may thrill kze. i have an assembled wrangler with str8 pajero undee w/ 33 grantrek tires. naka rear disc brake e2. nakaLSD b ang gn2ng model? do u have locker application for my wrangler? ung mura lang h! kht 2nd hand :) d ko kze kaya ang ARB eh. salamat

Ungas

Could a Safari with 32" Dunlop AT1 get along with the trails? Bone stock except for a couple inch of suspension lift.

Wolverine

Can you guys tell me where you are coming from.  I would suggest the Shell gas station in St. Ignatius subdivision along Katipunan.  We should all be there by 5:30 -5:45  a.m. and ready to depart by 6:00 a.m.so that there will be more time to play. Please let me know if this is okay with everybody.  Alternatively, we can meet other guys at the Total gas station along Marcos Highway ( past Masinag Market) at 6:30.  This gives us two points to meet up.

Please comment.

crawdaddy

Quote from: Ungas on January 15, 2003, 06:59:43 am
Could a Safari with 32" Dunlop AT1 get along with the trails? Bone stock except for a couple inch of suspension lift.

Ungas! welcome sa ai.ORG!

anyway, I'm not an expert dito pero I'm pretty sure kaya yan ng Safari mo! madami naman kasi yata sasama na almost stock ang mga dadalhin nila...

and invite more tsikot.com peeps! para naman magsama ang ai.ORG at ang tsikot.com!

Ungas

I wish that they could also join in with me, pero mahina ako maghatak ng mga tao, hehehe.  ;D

I was looking at some pix of ai.ORG, napansin ko yung trails makikipot baka kasi di magkasya ride ko. I hope I could free some commitments on the 26th and join you guys. I need to hone my offroad driving skills more than it is now.  :)

the driver

Wolverine,

I am from the south, I am not familiar with the roads and streets in Q.City and East area.  The last time we went to tanay is we met at greenhills s. center don sa may harap ng cinema yata yon.

No problem about the time... kahit 5 am i will be there.

Please consider........ thanks.
" Each day we either get better or worse.
                 The choice is OURS ! "

crawdaddy

Quote from: Ungas on January 15, 2003, 08:28:17 am
I wish that they could also join in with me, pero mahina ako maghatak ng mga tao, hehehe.  ;D

I was looking at some pix of ai.ORG, napansin ko yung trails makikipot baka kasi di magkasya ride ko. I hope I could free some commitments on the 26th and join you guys. I need to hone my offroad driving skills more than it is now.  :)

huuu bola ka pa! lakas mo nga sa tsikot eh! gusto mo tayong 2 ang maghatak? para naman masasabi natin na nag-participate din ang tsikot.com instead of "this person from tsikot.com joined us blah blah blah..." and diba the more the merrier?

crawdaddy

Quote from: rvt722 on January 15, 2003, 08:28:36 am

Wolverine,

I am from the south, I am not familiar with the roads and streets in Q.City and East area.  The last time we went to tanay is we met at greenhills s. center don sa may harap ng cinema yata yon.

No problem about the time... kahit 5 am i will be there.

Please consider........ thanks.

ey rvt!

yung Shell Station na sinasabi ni Wolverine nadaanan natin yun on our way to Tanay from GH.

ok, assuming hindi mo talaga alam, I'll be a little "specific": remember nung nasa EDSA na tayo (from Ortigas) nag-right turn tayo (that's Corinthian Ave) then nag-left turn naman sa dulo (yun na ang entrance ng White Plains, St Ignatius is right after White Plains) then just go straight, may makikita ka nang Shell station mga less than 5 mins away (without traffic, since maaga naman wala pang trapik dun), nasa right side ito. you'll know naman kasi nasa corner ng road na yun (Katipunan parin yun, yung main road ng White Plains) and ng entrance ng St Ignatius Vill ang Shell...

HTH! ;D

Ungas

crawdaddy:::

You could try to convince them to join and I'll support you from there on.  ;D

crawdaddy

Quote from: Ungas on January 15, 2003, 09:00:26 am
crawdaddy:::

You could try to convince them to join and I'll support you from there on.  ;D

aba! daya mo ah! eh mas teritoryo mo ang tsikot eh!

anyway, let's get Wolverine's permission first if we could invite people...

Mastur Wolverine,
ok lang ba if we invite the tsikot.com peeps? mga naka Safari and Pajero mga yun... nakita ko 1 pic sa pbase mo may stock na Paj sa Mt Maarat (dun daw yun sabi ni Mastur Freeman), so kakayanin naman nila yan diba?

|

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter