• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
January 25, 2020, 03:56:17 pm

News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.

Need Help - In the Market Looking for a 2nd Hand 4x4

Started by crawdaddy, January 24, 2003, 09:50:43 am

« Daihatsu Terios 4x4 SUV | Newbiewannabe: what to replace after buying a 2nd hand car? »
|

crawdaddy

I'm getting a little desperate...

sa sig ko nga, I'm looking for a 97 Hilux, but kung wala, ang 2nd choice ko is a 97 Strada. LC60 sana but hindi tatanggapin ng financing because of the year...

also, I'm slightly considering the Suzukis (Vitara yata ang pinakamaluwag, but I like the Front Solid Axle ng Samurai) but I have a family (2 kids + tagabantay) so I'm a little hesitant...

gusto ko lang itanong, kung may alam kayong mga ok at malaking used car lots where I could look/search... - haha told you I'm getting desperate!

wala ako masyadong nakikitang mga Cherokees but how much ba ang going rate nito? Paging RVT, any ideas?

ok, budget ko is P450k (pwede a little above but hindi dapat lalampas ng P500k)...

thanks...

the driver

Has sent a PM, just now.... a Jeep C...pls check na lang.
" Each day we either get better or worse.
                 The choice is OURS ! "

the driver

Also PM pros and cons....just now.  you can search at Yahoo....." Jeep Cherokee America" website of XJ owners on modifications and upgrades ....

JohnQ,  kindly PM Craw on Jeep Pros and Cons....you are more familiar with this vehicle...

Phil

To Crawdaddy

If you are looking for Toyota Hi-Lux 4X4, plse go to EDSA Auto Mall, along EDSA near Roxas Blvd. They have one unit on display. Looks nice, however, price indicated exceeds your budget. You may want to have a look.

Quote from: rvt722 on January 24, 2003, 10:31:04 am

Also PM pros and cons....just now.  you can search at Yahoo....." Jeep Cherokee America" website of XJ owners on modifications and upgrades ....

JohnQ,  kindly PM Craw on Jeep Pros and Cons....you are more familiar with this vehicle...

johnqpublic318

Jeeps are excellent off-road vehicles but parts may be a bit scarce and somewhat expensive in the Philippines.

With Craw's budget, I would seriously consider a 94-96 Safari Patrol with the 4.2 inline-6 diesel.  Last December I saw a 94 imported 2-dr Patrol listed at P470T-- probably less after some negotiation.

I like Toyotas but you can get a newer Patrol for the price of a much older Land Cruiser.

There's an older post regarding this matter.  Please look into it.

rally_truckster

Sir Crawdaddy,

Sa Makati Avenue corner JP Rizal nagbebenta sila ng mg 4x4 SUVs. Dumaan nga ako doon last Sunday meron don Feroza, 98 yata yun, and madami silang iba pang SUVs. Or go to Pasong Tamo corner Kamagong st. I forgot the name of the Auto Center pero madami din at ok doon. Tapos meron din sa Along Pasong Tamo st. malapit sa Tapa King.

crawdaddy

I'm looking at a 97 Vitara now... some of the guys here know na last year pako naghahanap pero sa sobrang tagal magbigay ng requirements (hindi kasi ako naglalakad eh! ehehehehe!) nagalaw ang budget so lumiit...

oh well... from what I read here ok naman ang Vitara and hindi ko naman i-o-offroad ng madalas eh...

AND nakita ko ang Vitara ni DOC tinawid ang Daraitan River! woohoo!!

anyway, thanks for the help guys!

RVT-
thanks sa info about the Jeep!

johnq-
sa liit kong ito parang masyadong malaki ang Safari... hehehehe! thanks din!

rally_truckster & Phil-
yep, alam ko yung sa Makati Ave and Pasong Tamo (same owner), thanks ;D

|

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter