• Welcome to Car Forums Philippines - AutoIndustriya.com. Please login or sign up.

September 29, 2020, 08:23:57 PM

News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.

daihatsu feroza

Started by val, June 10, 2002, 04:13:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DaWorm

December 11, 2002, 01:49:19 PM #30 Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 02:00:00 AM by 1040194800
well I would agree on some of the parts; medyo mahal, pero other types like Nissan suffer the same fate and much worse; replacements work anyway, I can fit some kia parts on it too.
Join the Feroza-ph Mailing list! All Feroza owners and interested parties welcome!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/feroza-ph/

rally_truckster

December 13, 2002, 03:52:09 PM #31 Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 02:00:00 AM by 1040194800
Well I also heard from one feroza owner that the ride is bouncy When I saw his feroza he uses Hankook tires and gas shocks compared to my friend's feroza which has Gabrielle fluid shocks and Pirelli Scorpion tires together with wide stance appearance.  He suggested me that the Pirelli tires and fluid shocks helps improve the ride of the Feroza.  And please dont lower your feroza, it will make the ride worst like a daihatsu charade.  The ride of the feroza can stilll be said ok compared to the jimny, samurai, old 3door rav4, isuzu mu, 3door vitara.  Because other above mentioned uses Mcpherson struts which is too stiff. Unlike the feroza has front double wishbone and leaf springs in the rear. Also it has a rear protection sport bars standard. So guys what do you think about the planning of the feroza club? It sounds interesting! more feroza horsepower!!

crawdaddy

December 13, 2002, 05:25:52 PM #32 Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 02:00:00 AM by 1040194800
yep! good luck sa club! sana matuloy! tas let me know kung balak niyo magpagawa ng website... hehehehehe! ;D

here's Wolf Den's Feroza's (named the Lone Wolf) website:

http://www.sports-only.com/all-sports/feroza/

Wolf Den

December 16, 2002, 08:07:57 PM #33 Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 02:00:00 AM by 1040194800
I have already driven my feroza with the whole hood under water several times and with matching current. andf yes you do need a snorkel for that kind of situation just make sure that you water proof your igniter and your distributor cap.  :)

tru blue

I am relatively new to the AI talking board but I had the occassion of going through some messages posted here.
As I am an owner of a lil boy  I was wondering if you guys have  already formally organized a   Feroza Club of  some sort. Please advise    

wolf den

Quote from: tru blue on May 06, 2003, 12:28:36 PM

I am relatively new to the AI talking board but I had the occassion of going through some messages posted here.
As I am an owner of a lil boy  I was wondering if you guys have  already formally organized a   Feroza Club of  some sort. Please advise    

Galland, is that you?
"Lone Wolf"
89 feroza

tru blue

How are you senor? I heard you have not been attending to the needs of our work horse lately. Could it be that you are now a 60 Series afficionado and have forgotten where we started? Hope to See you soon Amigo

wolf den

are you kidding me....? Feroza forever, masarap lang pang expedition trips si "Big Bad Wolf" pero Kay "Lone Wolf" pa rin!

Nice to hear from you amigo!

tru blue

By the way dudes, where do you get your air filters. Do you know if there is a KnN or Finer filter available for us?    

F300rally_truckster

we get the parts at banawe, pasay rotonda, columbian, etc. Yung isa naming kamember sa Philippine Daihatsu Club naka intake yung 2000 Feroza niya nakareach ng 150kph. Si Blue Tazmanian Feroza naman ay naka 160kph na nakakatakot lang kasi mataas nag vehicle. This is no stir, we've done this before many times. But still the Feroza is best for rally or offroading. :)

tru blue

Ferozamigos,
What do you think would be the ideal tire size for our rigs?
The 31 inch  MT tires looks good but would a 29 or 30 be more torquier?        

wolf den

Amigo,
Our stock 5.29 final drive ratio will work best for off roading in the 31 to 33 tire size range. puro sigaw makina lang pag mas maliit sa 31 pero may topspeed ng 150 kph pag smaller than 31.

F300rally_truckster

Ferozamigos, san pwede makabili ng right side wfront window glass? Also the Rear glass with defroster

F300rally_truckster

tru blue

Well, the feroza you see in the morning is a feroza on the way to work. In the afternoon, its a feroza on the way home with pancit for pasalubong sa misis para sa evening pwede nanaman lumabas. That my freind is the monday to friday life of my 'lil boy . g'dday        

|