• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
March 29, 2020, 02:40:04 am

News:

Welcome to the AutoIndustriya.com Car Discussion Forums!

|

superfour

Quote from: DTNS on July 16, 2003, 09:30:35 pm
does any store carry Unifilter/ Finer Filter air filters for the Suzuki Jimny? I think Unifilter is the only aftermarket air filter available for the Jimny.  ::)

NODALOS claims to have aftermarket drop in universal filters for the jimny

superfour

Quote from: boogieman on July 24, 2003, 04:04:31 am
how does one soften up the ride quality or make the ride more comfortable for the jimny?
???
change to softer shocks? what brand? ???

i installed pirelli scorpions A/T for my jimny, installed OLD MAN EMU shocks and springs at RATS (ARB).

it will lift the jimny by say 3 inches...

installed mudflaps from suzuki and foglamps at the bottom, koito foglamps pair at the roofrack on top.

suzuki and kijang (in cubao, qc) have original spoilers forthe rear, stepbars (though u don't see its use), a full tire cover, window visors,...

RATS also sells an ARB 80kph steel bumper with winch area for around 30k. The suspension lift should be around 36-38k yata.

Does the ride improve!! you bet, and handling too...i just came from a ride over the weekend rom manila-baguio-sagada-banaue-manila all during the storm (which hit that place..)

along with 2 other vitara buddiesof mine, we easily overcame the treacherous mountain pass while several pajeros and a patrol got stuck in the mud.

BEU_555

my brother is planing to buy a brand new jimny..

same lang ba ang 2010 unit sa 2002? walang nagbago?

meron kaya lalabas new model this year? thanks!

|

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter