• Welcome to Car Forums Philippines - AutoIndustriya.com. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2021, 03:09:39 AM

News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.

Toyota Auto Club of the Philippines (TACP)

Started by nikko_m, September 18, 2003, 07:05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

nikko_m

September 18, 2003, 07:05:27 AM Last Edit: October 28, 2004, 10:53:20 AM by nikko_m
guys,
i would like to inform you that this will be the new TACP thread in AI. feel free to post here re: toyota's or you can also visit our site. this is strictly for TACP members and for aspring members as well.(unecessary post will be deleted.)thanks

Posidikit2

TACP
Gulfspeed Racing Team
Herschburt Auto Shop

nikko_m

no prob posi,anyway,pre,if we have events or some announcements,pls post it here also.ok,minsan kce hindi ko na alam eh. ;)

4var

dude where is the forum in the website? hehe  ;D

stretch

Quote from: nikko_m on September 18, 2003, 07:05:27 AM
guys,
i would like to inform you that this will be the new TACP thread in AI. feel free to post here re: toyota's or you can also visit our site. this is strictly for TACP members and for aspring members as well.(unecessary post will be deleted.)thanks

hey niks! musta na pre? cge, pede mo na to delete. hehee!  ;D
Emperor Motorsports (NorCal)

www.emperorevoclub.com

-cardo-

guys tanong ko lang re: new tacp board... ba't parang an hirap ata mag register dun ngayon? one requirement is to attend an eb just to be able to be a registered poster? pano kung masyado malayo yun home ko from the eb at di ako makakaattend? pano if you work on weekends or saturdays at di maka attend ng eb? also, tatawagan pa ba ako sa cell phone before they approve my registration? i'm just new to toyota family since mga
q3 '03 lang ako nagkaroon ng toyota...

"A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs

nonie

Just sign up for a new registration but nandito ako sa dubai, UAE...Sana naman consider nila yung mga toyota enthusiast abroad...tatawagan kaya ako dito to confirm my membership? Cguro makaka-attend ako ng EB next tym dahil bakasyon na naman ako sa oct25...

More Power to TACP.....

miko

fafa nikko di ako makapasok ng TACP board ??? :-\
the SUN just BURST into ORANGES......

nonie

kung di nila ako matawagan ng long distance, ako na ang tatawag  :-\ ...ano po ba ang contact nos ng mga moderators?
Sir NikkoM..... baka pwedeng excuse ang mga OFW sa rules ng membership..... Living hero naman kami eh  ;D

WaZ

October 14, 2003, 03:56:06 PM #9 Last Edit: October 15, 2003, 06:31:36 PM by WaZ
nikko pwede na ba mgpost sa tacp? w/c part of the board?  ???

Posidikit2

Quote from: WaZ on October 14, 2003, 03:56:06 PM
nikko pwede na ba mgpost sa tacp? with part of the board?  ???

Waz,

please visit the site....and try to log in........tnx!

TACP
Gulfspeed Racing Team
Herschburt Auto Shop

WaZ

WaZ

sir question lang should i register again? or just use the old username and password?  ???

nikko_m

Quote from: WaZ on October 15, 2003, 07:45:25 PM
sir question lang should i register again? or just use the old username and password?  ???

pls regester again.

guys,
dry run pa lang po yun bagong board.ill inform you asap if ok na.and for the other questions, we will try to ans them soon. we still have to talked about some details re: it.thats why we still cant ans some of them, dont worry hopefully all your applications will be approved.if you have more other questions, pls post it here and we will try to look at it and ans. it asap.thanks

Hachi Roku

Krregister ko lang. Theres an EB on Saturday 3pm Oct. 13 sa The Fort. Hope I could make it there. Anyway, dun sa mga nagattend sa mga last EB, kilala nyo ba kung sino dun yung may AE86 na model? I really love that car, meron pa kayang mabibili nyan d2? Kita kits... ;D
http://xmark.cjb.net
Web Site Made Simple

|