Newbie here - I apologize in advance if I'm posting in the wrong thread.
Anyway, I recently acquired an NP300, and I'm planning on getting a bed cover for it. This is my first truck, so I don't have real life experiences on the pros and cons of the different types of bed cover aside from the research I've done. My current requirements are:
1. Will be able to carry tall stuff if neede (e.g. sofa and chairs)
2. Some sort of lock, so the bed can't be accessed by anybody. There will be instances where I'll leave some stuff in the bed overnight.
3. Should offer some sort of protection from the rain.
With those in mind, I've shortlisted my choices to the following:
1. Trifold hard tonneau covers - this is where I'm leaning on right now.
2. Roll up soft covers - specifically the aeroklas lift and roll looks appealing to me as well
3. Roller cover - similar to the soft cover.
4. Utility boxes - last option.
Any feedback and/or opinion on bed covers in general is greatly appreciated. If you can recommend shops that sell and install covers, I'd appreciate it as well. Thanks!