Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. (HCPI) is offering special insurance packages for the All-New BR-V 1.5 VX CVT Honda Sensing available until March 31, 2023.
The Honda Sensing Insurance Partnership offers preferential rates for comprehensive insurance to customers who will purchase models equipped with the Honda Sensing such as the Civic, CR-V, All-New HR-V, and the recently launched All-New BR-V and All-New Civic Type R. HCPI continues to expand its lineup of vehicles with the Honda Sensing in its commitment to realizing Honda’s global vision of “Safety for Everyone.”
Now entering its second year, HCPI was the first to embark on a special insurance partnership for vehicles with advanced driver-assist systems, and the offers are becoming more competitive with more partners on board. The program expands through the inclusion of a special insurance package for the All-New BR-V. In partnership with AXA Philippines, Standard Insurance, and Malayan Insurance, the following special packages and other customer benefits are available:
Coverage of the comprehensive motor vehicle insurance with preferred rates includes:
- Own Damage/Theft
- Acts of Nature
- Voluntary Third-Party Liability / Excess Bodily Injury
- Voluntary Third-Party Liability / Property Damage
- Passenger Accident (Coverage per seat + medical reimbursements)
Retailing at PHP 1,390,000, interested customers may bring home the All-New BR-V 1.5 VX CVT Honda Sensing through the following special offers:
- Special all-in downpayment for as low as PHP 41,000
- Low monthly amortization for as low as PHP 25,696 per month
Launched on November 21, 2022, the All-New Honda BR-V received a very warm market response for its strong SUV appeal, bigger dimensions, superior safety features with a 5-star ASEAN NCAP rating, advanced technology, and powerful yet fuel-efficient engine. And for the first time for this model, HCPI introduced Honda Sensing in the top variant.
Honda Sensing offers advanced safety technologies that provide protection by giving warnings and automatically taking action to reduce the risk of accidents including:
- Lead Car Departure Notification System (LCDN) - keeps you informed by alerting when the car in front of you has moved ahead from a standstill.
- Collision Mitigation Brake System (CMBS) - helps in time of a possible vehicle collision or when pedestrians are detected in front. CMBS is designed to provide warning to prevent a potential collision or reduce vehicle speed to lessen the impact of an unavoidable collision.
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS) - keeps the vehicle at the center of the visible road lanes and in the best driving position as it guides you to follow the flow of the road.
- Road Departure Mitigation System with Lane Departure Warning (RDM with LDW) - helps you avoid collision by providing audible and visual warnings whenever the car swerves to the other lane without the proper use of signal lights, while the LDW or Lane Departure warning notifies you when going off-course.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) - helps maintain a stable speed at a driver-determined distance from the vehicle in front.
- Auto-High Beam (AHB) - this system allows the driver to automatically turn on the high beams when there are no other vehicles ahead and lower the beam appropriately when encountering oncoming traffic.
On top of the Honda Sensing suite of safety features, the All-New BR-V comes standard with Speed Sensing Auto Door Locks, Dual and Side Airbags, Reverse Camera with Guidelines, Driver and Front Passenger Seat Belt Reminder, Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA), Hill Start Assist, Security Alarm, Immobilizer, Emergency Stop Signal, and ISO Fix Child Seat Anchor.